Yellowstone Shared Universe

15 minutes into the mid-season finale.

While I appreciate the Rip flashback and catching up with Jimmy, can we get back to the Yellowstone I watch hoping the super volcano under the park erupts thus putting a majority of the characters out to pasture?

I've yet to watch Yellowstone but 1923 looks awesome. Do I need to watch Yellowstone first to understand 1923?

Finally had a chance to binge 1883. They shoulda ditched the modern day Duttons and stuck with the pioneers.

1883>Yellowstone

Have not watched Yellowstone…other than the very first few episodes several years ago. I was underwhelmed but I’m told it gets better. Maybe we’ll get back to it.

I started watching 1883 on a long flight recently. The first three episodes…pretty good…BUT…I keep thinking…have they been sued by Larry McMurtry or the producers of the TV series Lonesome Dove? They’re runnin’ people up north from Texas instead of cattle but, otherwise, the same story. And LD was better…an all-time great series…

Have not watched Yellowstone…other than the very first few episodes several years ago. I was underwhelmed but I’m told it gets better. Maybe we’ll get back to it.

I started watching 1883 on a long flight recently. The first three episodes…pretty good…BUT…I keep thinking…have they been sued by Larry McMurtry or the producers of the TV series Lonesome Dove? They’re runnin’ people up north from Texas instead of cattle but, otherwise, the same story. And LD was better…an all-time great series…
The girl dies in the end

yellowstone gets real interesting.... a whole bunch of lawyers get involved in the plot line.....

Weird to see everyone turn on Yellowstone. I didn’t love Season 5, but a year ago everyone was calling it the best show on TV.

Now its apparently trash.

See the Season 5 premiere (I assume both episodes) early… in theaters! o_O

I'm waiting for when they make this series ONLY accessible through PARAMOUNT PLUS!☢️ SEEMS as though nearly EVERYTHING worth watching is now on PLUS channels. And I'll be DAMN if I pay an extra $6.00 per channel each, after paying $280.00 for REGULAR TV!

Interesting factoid about Yellowstone: the drive into Wyoming where they dump off all the bodies at the train station really exists. Reading a C. J. Box novel where he explains that there is a corner of northwestern Wyoming where no law exists, no state law, no local law, no federal law. Hardly any people live there, and there are probably more dumped bodies than live people.

NW Wyoming is Yellowstone National Park.

Wyoming is the least populous state and has the 2nd lowest population density with 5.97 per square mile. Much of the state is very empty.

Once I drove on I 25 for 45 minutes without seeing another vehicle.

At 286 per sq. mi. Ohio ranks 10th in population density.

Love Yellowstone
Did not care too much for 1883
and 1923 was a big disappointment... I'm assuming we will have a season two and hopefully it gets better

I tried to watch episode 1 but I found myself spacing out too much for how boring it was and had no clue at the end of the episode for what even happened.