Years on this site

cvctrackfan

I just want to thank all the wonderful people I have had the opportunity to meet on this site and in person while coaching at Gilmour Academy. And on jjhuddle before this site came on line. This is my final weekend coaching. My wife and I have moved to Georgia and I hope I get a chance to see and talk with as many of you as I can this weekend. Take care and good luck.

Best of luck going ahead. I will be around the track this weekend as well, maybe see you and say good luck personally. I will be near the throws for the 9:30 slot both days, and usually grab a seat in the OATCCC tent when I can.

I just want to thank all the wonderful people I have had the opportunity to meet on this site and in person while coaching at Gilmour Academy. And on jjhuddle before this site came on line. This is my final weekend coaching. My wife and I have moved to Georgia and I hope I get a chance to see and talk with as many of you as I can this weekend. Take care and good luck.

Godspeed to both of you on your new journey. What parts of Georgia, if I might ask? I spent a few years living in North Georgia. Beautiful and best part of Georgia.

Will miss you buddy. You did an amazing job as a coach. I always knew we had to have our A game against you because you were always prepared, which in turn made your program awesome. Every time I see you at meets you can see the excitement and joy you get from coaching. Your athletes knew that also and worked that much harder for you. Enjoy your time, won't be the same without you. You were one of the best.

Sincerely,
Coach Gorby

Will you look to help out at a local HS once you get settled in Georgia (a very good track and field state), or is it time to kick back and live the good life?

I will miss you on my annual trips to the state track meet. Good luck and may God bless your future.

Good luck, CVC! Remember us here on the north coast next spring when it’s a balmy 55 in Georgia and we have 18” of snow. Take care, bud!