Yappi the new Twitter

Stirred not Shaken

Had several posts deleted from the H.S. football forum for somewhat mild poking fun at some posters. No mods for Yappi should ever post threads about Twitter deleting posts, talk about sensitivity police.

A mod edited my post for suggesting OHSAA should cancel the playoffs and have the AP poll vote Massillon state champion. I don't get why it was changed. Paper championships are much safer than championships won on the field
It's MASSILL00N!

Disappearing posts have been a problem on numerous football threads. Is troubling when a overly confident moderator is wrong then removes posts to keep from looking bad.

Dont know anything about Twitter personally. And looks like I gained zero knowledge for stopping by.

One of the posters said they don't see my posts, in one of the threads. So I don't know if they blocked me (is that a thing you can do?), or I'm partially shadow-banned thanks to the mods.
Which I don't get, I'm just here to have fun and make a joke or two. But I guess discussing high school level activities is serious business.
internet.gif

Disappearing posts have been a problem on numerous football threads. Is troubling when a overly confident moderator is wrong then removes posts to keep from looking bad.

Dont know anything about Twitter personally. And looks like I gained zero knowledge for stopping by.
Back in the huddle days, Kenton was the sacred cow.

Speaking of/.....i started the whole Massillon being spelled with a zero instead of an O. After about a week, for some reason if I do it that way Yappi automatically changes it to an O instead of the zero.

Can someone else try it? Massill zero n. See if it automatically turns the zero to an O

Most likely it's self righteous mod CardinalsFan. Guaranteed to get deleted is when you post something he doesn't like about Colerain. ?

When I first got on an alumni forum 20 years ago, the majority of our posts, certainly mine, would be of the tl;dr category, 3 or 4 long paragraphs. We would go really deep on those threads. The first time I saw the jjhuddle forum, I thought "Wow, those are shallow folks - hit and quit it, no thorough discussions".

Then I saw Twitter and said, "I take back what I said about the Huddle, Yappi, etc. " :LOL:

No deleted posts issue here, but I did get one of my threads deleted on the Huddle. Saw one thread pretentiously titled "Important thoughts about ___ basketball", so I created one called "Inane ruminations about (my school) basketball. It was gone before the end of the day. The mod must have been the one who created the thread I saw, lol.

When I first got on an alumni forum 20 years ago, the majority of our posts, certainly mine, would be of the tl;dr category, 3 or 4 long paragraphs. We would go really deep on those threads. The first time I saw the jjhuddle forum, I thought "Wow, those are shallow folks - hit and quit it, no thorough discussions".

Then I saw Twitter and said, "I take back what I said about the Huddle, Yappi, etc. " :LOL:

No deleted posts issue here, but I did get one of my threads deleted on the Huddle. Saw one thread pretentiously titled "Important thoughts about ___ basketball", so I created one called "Inane ruminations about (my school) basketball. It was gone before the end of the day. The mod must have been the one who created the thread I saw, lol.
^ That be petty. :confused:

I've had (at least) one deleted here. Wasn't too surprised 'cause I pushed the envelope a bit. Probably referred to a child killer as an SOB or some such thing. Would that do it? :p

^ That be petty. :confused:

I've had (at least) one deleted here. Wasn't too surprised 'cause I pushed the envelope a bit. Probably referred to a child killer as an SOB or some such thing. Would that do it? :p

I think NOT referring to a child killer as an SOB would get a post deleted. ;)