Yappi suspended indefinitely due to Covid 19

I am tired of listening to the news they just seem to keep go over the same thing over and over, now no sports and that is about the only thing I watch on TV. Now I hear that Yappi is thinking about being suspended. I am old and told I should stay home and away from others. My wife is in a bad mood because she just drop a can of pop and it exploded all over the kitchen. Now no TV, am not to use my computer, and I am suppose to stay in the house with a wife that is now in a really bad state. You got to be kidding me. Is this the plan that I am old and they are making life so miserable that I will not care if I get the virus and they will not give me medical treatment.

I am tired of listening to the news they just seem to keep go over the same thing over and over, now no sports and that is about the only thing I watch on TV. Now I hear that Yappi is thinking about being suspended. I am old and told I should stay home and away from others. My wife is in a bad mood because she just drop a can of pop and it exploded all over the kitchen. Now no TV, am not to use my computer, and I am suppose to stay in the house with a wife that is now in a really bad state. You got to be kidding me. Is this the plan that I am old and they are making life so miserable that I will not care if I get the virus and they will not give me medical treatment.

Do you have access to a DVD player? I recommend that old Stephen King miniseries The Stand. That should relax you.

I just finished listening to Jimmy V and his ESPY speech followed by Vin Scully's call of Gibbie's home run off Eckersley. Think of the good times.

Last edited:
Yep this will either be an example of great foresight by DeWhine or a total overreaction. I don't think he thought it through though.
Total overreaction. Very disappointed in his handing of this situation. I'd hate to see what hed do in a real crisis. At least he hasnt taken over a town yet.

Damn, I just read a ProV post followed by a Harry post and I'm starting to feel a fever coming on. There might be something to the idea of an internet transmission of the infection.

Thought I would come here and grab a few likes before it closed down...I should have went to get beans and toilet paper first.

I have over 100 HS Football games from Ohio I have not yet seen. Currently watching a game on STIRR right now. I was hoping it would feed the addiction but not doing the trick. My mind and body is set on March Madness Mode. This is just the first day..... I have no idea what shape I will be in come this weekend....