Yappi Poll: Are you willing to "take our nation back"?

Hell Yes!
1679146615907.png

Bought a couple AR-15s, carved Kyle Rittenhouse in one and as soon as I finish carving Ashley Babbit in the other I'll be ready to roll.

I am willing to take our nation back. Back to when $1 would buy a gallon of gas.

Back between when Obama was out of office and Biden had not yet came into office.

That’s who I’m usually trying to hold down, truth be told

Ammo ain't cheap, neither are them guns... today I went out back to sight in my new guns and as I was setting up the target bullseye a big gust of wind caught the target and blew it in the pond, I figured I could just get it with my canoe before it got completely saturated. I no more than pushed off shore when I noticed a tsunami headed my way. I was trying to outrun it when I realized I still had the guns with me, unfortunately the guns fell in, but thankfully I was able to make it to shore... 3rd time this happened to me, just in the last year. No joke.

Will they bring guns this time?
Will they dress up in that really cool Trump gear? That should scare the hell out of everyone. Have you forgotten the behavior of that crowd once they started
getting investigated and prosecuted? Even the Little Proud Boys turned in everybody they knew and even blamed Trump. They cried and said they were sorry. Really scary bunch.

Will they dress up in that really cool Trump gear? That should scare the hell out of everyone. Have you forgotten the behavior of that crowd once they started
getting investigated and prosecuted? Even the Little Proud Boys turned in everybody they knew and even blamed Trump. They cried and said they were sorry. Really scary bunch.
You guys were sure scared of them especially Buffalo guy.