Yappi Mods are asleep at the wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS I'VE EXPLAINED IN THE PAST, I'M NOT YELLING. I SIT ABOUT 20 FEET FROM MY
TELEVISION AND IF I typed upper/lower caes as i just did hear, I'M UNABLE TO SEE
WHAT I'VE TYPED TO BE ABLE TO CORRECT GRAMMAR OR TYPOS. I HAVE TO ADMIT
I'M SOMEWHAT BAFFLED THAT PERIODICALLY UPPER CASE IS INTERPRETED AS
YELLING. I GUESS IT IS WHAT IT IS.
YOU SHOULD DO THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR KEYBOARD

HOLD DOWN THE "CTRL" KEY THAT IS ON THE LOWER LEFT OF YOUR KEYBOARD, AND KEEP HITTING THE + SIGN NEXT TO THE BACKSPACE BAR.

I think most of what you say here is true. Ohio Riverboyyy,Omar the Dbag and many others constantly spew nothing but stupid sh it on here and get away with it! Then many of us reach our limit, and finally respond and we quickly get muzzled! The Elder Mod has edited my post before. Delete them fine, editing them shouldn’t happen! With all this being said, none of us have to come on here or post comments!
Look who's talking. You're the biggest s*** spewer on here. And you don't even have a team that's still alive in the playoffs. You're being edited, deleted and muzzled for good reason.

It is comical that if you say anything negative about Massillon your posts mysteriously disappear. Almost as if no one can critique them. Must be many tattle tales in Tiger Town who complain to the mods and they make them happy, wow how soft we've become. Can't post unless you stroke the Tigers...what a joke!
Not just Massillon. There is another mod that does the same thing when it comes to his alma mater. Basically no criticism is allowed.

Why don't we have a single non-football Massillon thread where posters from both "sides" can have at it, and leave non-related threads alone, under penalty of death?

I don't mean it as an insult when I say 95% of those on this site don't much give a damn about Massillon football. They are one of several very good programs in the state, nothing less but nothing more.
i am on the don't give a damn about Massillon list. Nothing to see here.

Cat Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live
WTF????? Who said I'm asleep at the wheel????? Now stop bogarting that kibble and pass it already!!!!!!!

I thought Yappi was founded by people who couldn't handlebeing moderated. Didn't even know Yappi tolerated moderators, much less had them.

Interesting discussion. I'm always listening to the constructive criticism. Some people think this site is moderated too much and want the wild, wild west. Others want it moderated much closer.

As to my personal biases, it's not tough to find out which school I support. For the most part, I won't even be biased in those discussions. When it comes to other schools, I really don't have a bias. I enjoy the banter and roll my eyes at some discussions. It is more babysitting than active bias.

Sorry for those that don't like the Massillon thread. Most of you realize that any thread with Massillon is instant conflict.

If your post has been edited or deleted, many times it is because an offensive post started a string of posts and leaving your post up would have been an orphaned post that didn't have any context.

Lastly, if you see a post that is inappropriate, assume I didn't see it (I probably didn't) and use the report post feature.

Actually , I enjoy reading about the losers from Massillon. Never won a title. Getting upset in big games. The news is always refreshing. In fact, we need more of it. Chances are good they will blow it again this year. Then we will have 9 months of reading about how great they are going to be only to get their azzes handed to them. Christmas comes early this year……………………………. Again ! 😎

Interesting discussion. I'm always listening to the constructive criticism. Some people think this site is moderated too much and want the wild, wild west. Others want it moderated much closer.

As to my personal biases, it's not tough to find out which school I support. For the most part, I won't even be biased in those discussions. When it comes to other schools, I really don't have a bias. I enjoy the banter and roll my eyes at some discussions. It is more babysitting than active bias.

Sorry for those that don't like the Massillon thread. Most of you realize that any thread with Massillon is instant conflict.

If your post has been edited or deleted, many times it is because an offensive post started a string of posts and leaving your post up would have been an orphaned post that didn't have any context.

Lastly, if you see a post that is inappropriate, assume I didn't see it (I probably didn't) and use the report post feature.
Thank you for what is obviously a factual post. One idea would be to simply delete or ban any post or response that delves into religion or politics. Lastly, I can only imagine how many times The “Massillonian Yappites” use the report button. That must be the reason that any criticism of their beloved tigers gets silenced. I actually didn’t even know the “report” function existed.

Thank you for what is obviously a factual post. One idea would be to simply delete or ban any post or response that delves into religion or politics. Lastly, I can only imagine how many times The “Massillonian Yappites” use the report button. That must be the reason that any criticism of their beloved tigers gets silenced. I actually didn’t even know the “report” function existed.

Delete any post that delves into religion or politics... Lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually , I enjoy reading about the losers from Massillon. Never won a title. Getting upset in big games. The news is always refreshing. In fact, we need more of it. Chances are good they will blow it again this year. Then we will have 9 months of reading about how great they are going to be only to get their azzes handed to them. Christmas comes early this year……………………………. Again ! 😎

reported. :cool:

Your best bet is to go ahead and delete this nonsense.

Another in the long line of “They would rather that Massillon lose then their own team to win”
Miserable life…

Essentially they suck. They muzzle any one that goes against the gang that keeps this board running, yet allow the crudest, rudest and socially unacceptable gang of JO’s to say anything they want. Again, this board has to be owned and operated by The Gang of Massillonian Yappites. I think it was created just to sing Massillons praises and to defend their 50+ year streak of not winning a title. The Yapster even allowed one of those knuckleheads to denigrate Christianity, Jesus Christ and the catholic faith, yet muzzled me when I protested. 🤷‍♂️
You never mentioned what kind of car it was.

Not just Massillon. There is another mod that does the same thing when it comes to his alma mater. Basically no criticism is allowed.

I've noticed this too. They also have a tendency to lean into frame on irrelevant threads just to casually mention their team.

As an alma mater of the same school, it doesn't quite make me angry... just annoyed and disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.