Yahoo story about Miami Central QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid was a solid QB, but I was way more impressed with the DB's, stable of RB's, and the kicker.

If we can just find some more ineligible players at Trinity, Highlands, Chatard, and/or St Ed's maybe Elder has a shot at having a winning record after all ;)

I wasn't impressed at all with their QB. Their best player was easily the Clarke kid who is going to UC who played LB/DE for them, followed by the Kicker. After that I agree with Purple Reign that the most impressive units were the DB's and RB's. That team wasn't nearly as good as I expected.

Calmed down A LOT? Um he was kicked off the Elder board and I haven't seen him around the main football board since the regular season ended. So it is calmed down or just disappeared?

We'll see I guess. I'm not ready to give him the benefit of the doubt just yet. Already have done that once and then that whole debacle happened.

Elder should be more like Trinity, EA. They are not doing anything illegal. You might consider it "immoral" but if you had your druthers Elder would end up with only 2 or 3 wins every year.

Elder should be more like Trinity, EA. They are not doing anything illegal. You might consider it "immoral" but if you had your druthers Elder would end up with only 2 or 3 wins every year.

you don't know if they have stayed legal, I know they have not. And yes you pansy, four generations of Elder in my family and I want them to lose, God you are such a drama queen, don't you have a dress fitting to get to?

you don't know if they have stayed legal, I know they have not. And yes you pansy, four generations of Elder in my family and I want them to lose, God you are such a drama queen, don't you have a dress fitting to get to?

Hey until whatever it is Trinity is doing is seen as illegal,its not. They are number 1 in the country and Elder won two frickin games this season. You may not want them to lose directly, but the platform you want them to operate on is not conducive to winning.

Hey until whatever it is Trinity is doing is seen as illegal,its not. They are number 1 in the country and Elder won two frickin games this season. You may not want them to lose directly, but the platform you want them to operate on is not conducive to winning.

3 games.

so if you kill someone and no one sees it, it isn't illegal? Please tell me you didn't get this value system at Elder. The KYHSAA turns a blind eye and is typical corrupt southern politics, Ohio is not any better however. Character is doing the right thing when no one is looking. That is what Elder teaches.

last I saw in the Miami Herald, he did follow the rules, letter of the law, not the spirit. While it is clear they manipulated the system to get him in the school, his unethical parents supported it and how then can you blame the child? He wasn't even that good! What a waste of hotel money!

so if you kill someone and no one sees it, it isn't illegal? Please tell me you didn't get this value system at Elder. The KYHSAA turns a blind eye and is typical corrupt southern politics, Ohio is not any better however. Character is doing the right thing when no one is looking. That is what Elder teaches.

Again,wrong. Cheating on your spouse is immoral, but its not against the law. You might not like what Trinity does, but they do it and its not a violation according to the rule makers. You can sit by from an ivory tower and think "oh Elder is so much better than that." Fine, but Elder football does not even belong on the same field as Trinity at this point. I could only hope one day the Elder administration wakes up and recruits like Trinity, they could have the same success if they did.

It's against the rules to post such things without proof. No need to use foul language. Try maturing a little before posting from now on.

Hey now. You got any proof of this? Or is this like you accusing those boys from Trinity with no proof?

yes that is right Trinity is full of boy scouts, it is a total fluke that they win and destroy every other team in KY every year, they are all perfectly righteous. Paying for moves, tuition, approaching parents with promises of D1 scholarships, it is all fine as long as you win, to hell with the kids.

God I think you are actually more pathetic than NVA/PB06 you root for the bad guys and attack the good guys, you want to win by cheating and taking short cuts not doing the work so you attack those of us who call out the cheats...unreal.

It's against the rules to post such things without proof. No need to use foul language. Try maturing a little before posting from now on.

no thanks, I will leave all the mature commentary to you and PB06, too much fun calling you out for the idiot you truly are.

So you have no problems with breaking the rules on Yappi, but it's a mortal sin to do it at a school?

It's pathetic, juvenile and downright sad when a grown man resorts to name calling and foul language. I really hope no one who reads this knows who you are.

yes that is right Trinity is full of boy scouts, it is a total fluke that they win and destroy every other team in KY every year, they are all perfectly righteous. Paying for moves, tuition, approaching parents with promises of D1 scholarships, it is all fine as long as you win, to hell with the kids.

God I think you are actually more pathetic than NVA/PB06 you root for the bad guys and attack the good guys, you want to win by cheating and taking short cuts not doing the work so you attack those of us who call out the cheats...unreal.

I never said I wanted to cheat or "root for the bad guys". I have no problem with the way Elder is doing things. It brought success in '08 and '09, I see no difference now. I do have a problem with slander, libel and defamation though.

Also, Colerain ran train through Ohio. Were you complaining about them as well?

So you have no problems with breaking the rules on Yappi, but it's a mortal sin to do it at a school?

show me the Yappi rules that say I can't have an opinion. In case you have not noticed, this is an internet board full of OPINIONS. If these were legal proceedings would they allow screen names? You are truly an idiot. I am allowed to share my thoughts, experiences and opinions son, I do not owe you a video tape.

You certainly are allowed to share your thoughts and opinions. However, saying someone is a criminal is not an opinion, but defamation which is against the law. If someone sued you for what you wrote on here, you really think they wouldn't use this in a defamation suit?

Stating accusations is not an opinion.

I never said I wanted to cheat or "root for the bad guys". I have no problem with the way Elder is doing things. It brought success in '08 and '09, I see no difference now. I do have a problem with slander, libel and defamation though.

Also, Colerain ran train through Ohio. Were you complaining about them as well?

yes you do, the problem is, you do not know what they are or how they are measured. your biggest problem is your IQ, you need a higher one.

don't know anything about Colerain except to say Oakhills should learn from them and be able to field a competitive team. If they broke the rules, I have not been told that by people I trust so I would not make that statement. Colerain seems to have the same cycle as Elder so my hope is they do the right things.

Besides if you looked around for the rules you would know a little something. From the big man himself:

Yappi said:
This has become a very troublesome issue over the last two days. There is to be no more discussion directly or indirectly of student/athletes personal lives. Accusing someone of a crime is a serious offense on this site and can cause you serious legal problems. If you have a criminal issue to deal with, take it to the police but don't bring it on this board.

Both mods here have said it as well.

yes you do, the problem is, you do not know what they are or how they are measured. your biggest problem is your IQ, you need a higher one.

don't know anything about Colerain except to say Oakhills should learn from them and be able to field a competitive team. If they broke the rules, I have not been told that by people I trust so I would not make that statement. Colerain seems to have the same cycle as Elder so my hope is they do the right things.

I literally have no idea what the bold is directed to. Yes I do what? I have a problem with the way Elder is doing things? Yes I do root for the bad guys? Yes I do see no difference between '08-'09 and now? I honestly cannot figure out what you are directing that too.

You didn't say anything about people you trusted. The only reason you gave doubt for Trinity running train was "it is a total fluke that they win and destroy every other team in KY every year." Also, Colerain does not have the same cycle as Elder. Colerain hasn't had a losing season in a very long time.

Besides if you looked around for the rules you would know a little something. From the big man himself:

Both mods here have said it as well.

I see one mod and he isn't referring to me nor is this the definitive statement on Yappi, it is another anonymous poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.