XBOX ONE vs PS4

Which gaming system will you choose and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I am holding off for 1 yr minimum. I would prefer the Xbox because I am used to their controllers but leading up to the release I heard the PS4 was better. Waiting will give me time to see what my friends are on. (psn or live) which is really the most important thing.

Lol. I like the video games. Some of them have a pretty good story line. Almost like an interactive movie. I play mostly military games. Hitman is the only non military game I play, but I get to kill people.

Cool. Now I know if I end up with one I can tell it "X Box, kill me now" for being a grown man that into video games. :dang:

Do you like movies?

The anti-video games with age thing is purely generational. I have played significantly less as I've gotten older and have other interests filling my time but I would also be just as likely to pick up a controller as I would be to watch a movie.

Modern entertainment. It really is an interactive movie. Holds my interest better than movies or tv.

I get what you guys are saying. I'm just messing with ya. For real doe, I've only ever played the Forenza (?) Driving game. That was pretty fum. But once I went far enough to build an unbeatable car, it got old real quick. Haven't played anything since. So, will these new machines play the old games as well?

I'll be switching my allegiance from Sony to Microsoft. Will integrate perfectly with my Nokia Lumia 928 Windows phone and Surface Pro 2.

What BCB said...

I'll be switching my allegiance from Sony to Microsogibberishintegrate perfectly with my Nokia Lumia 928 Windows phone and Surface Pro 2.

What I heard...

I'll be gibberish gibberish gibberish gibberish... blah blah blah...gibberish.

I didn't even know what kind of phone I was just typing on until I checked. I hope if I ever crash a plane in the mountains, it's mechanical and not technological. High tech redneck I ain't.

I'll be switching my allegiance from Sony to Microsoft. Will integrate perfectly with my Nokia Lumia 928 Windows phone and Surface Pro 2.
+1

The live app on my lumia is awesome. Enjoy my gamertag avatar dancing around on my start screen and also enjoy the mapping integration that app provides.

Going to buy a surface pro 2. Looking forward to getting that in the mix as well.

Xbone. Going to wait awhile to make sure there's no problems that need ironed out and hopefully the price drops a bit.

I have Xbox now but I'll be getting PS4 eventually because it is cheaper and I'm tired of getting nickel-and-dimed by Microsoft.