Xavier and UC

I didn't see that until a lot later in, when I got to see the full game. It was shameful and he should have been tossed. However, that was one incident, compared to UC's what 30 or 40? And that's just an instance of acting like a punk on the court, not in the streets.

30 or 40?

Name as many as you can. Try to get to seven first, then go from there. You'll want to go with things that actually happened, though, because Damon Flint never punched a horse.

30 or 40?

Name as many as you can. Try to get to seven first, then go from there. You'll want to go with things that actually happened, though, because Damon Flint never punched a horse.

Pretty sure he got arrested for it, and you ever heard of hyperbole? Of UC players I can remember

Wingfield
Flint
Blount
Hicks
Little
Alvin Mitchell
Anthony Buford
Art Long
Danny Fortson
Ruben Patterson

Pretty sure he got arrested for it, and you ever heard of hyperbole? Of UC players I can remember

Wingfield
Flint
Blount
Hicks
Little
Alvin Mitchell
Anthony Buford
Art Long
Danny Fortson
Ruben Patterson

Damon Flint did not get arrested for punching a horse.

Now you've named several UC players. What were their transgressions?

Yeah, b/c that's what I am saying. Neither XU or UC will sniff a FF within the next 20 years. Duke has already won 3 National titles since UC made their last FF 20 years ago. Hey, nothing unusual about UC fans clinging to the past, like bragging about how they won the title 50+ years ago. UC is nothing special and neither is XU. XU got up to being pretty damn good for a while, but they are on the decline, big time imo.

What a dumb statement p-boy. VCU made the Final 4. Butler played in 2 consecutive title games. To say ANY major program will not sniff the final 4 in the next 20 years is just stupid. You never know who is going to get the right mix of players that catch fire at the end of the year and most importantly get the right match ups in the tourney.

They sucked this year, all potshots are well deserved. Kenny Frease has to be the worst player to come through XU in the last 15 years. He's a huge dbag in real life too.

Not a fan of Kenny Frease but he is far from the worst player to come thru X in the last 15 years. He may not have lived up to expectations that were put on him as a freshman but as with just about everything else you post you are way off base again. Do you ever post anything that is close to reality?

Its good for UC, not for relevant teams though.

They are what they are. You're acting like you're better than all of us because you randomly jumped on the bandwagon of a team that is better than the teams we root for who we're connected to. Way to go man :thumb:

Also I'm sure I've enjoyed UC's season more than you've enjoyed Duke's, so I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to prove here.

They are what they are. You're acting like you're better than all of us because you randomly jumped on the bandwagon of a team that is better than the teams we root for who we're connected to. Way to go man :thumb:

Also I'm sure I've enjoyed UC's season more than you've enjoyed Duke's, so I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to prove here.

No, infact I get the impression you guys think you are better fans than me b/c you root for a team that isn't that great, but local. And I have enjoyed Duke's season thus far, but last night was a huge downer. I am just happy the got the first win over UNC.