WW will be fine!

warriorblue

WW definitely hired the right guy! Got a chance to talk to Coach Murphy and to say he is excited about this opportunity is an understatement! I was fired up after I heard the things he was going to do! The majority of the kids are staying. Won’t be losing anyone significant so far

Man Up

WW definitely hired the right guy! Got a chance to talk to Coach Murphy and to say he is excited about this opportunity is an understatement! I was fired up after I heard the things he was going to do! The majority of the kids are staying. Won’t be losing anyone significant so far
I have said this from the beginning, WW will be just fine, as long as parents and players don’t have a knee jerk reaction and start jumping ship. Go Warriors!!

mrsimp06

At no point was I stressed, what makes Winton Woods good is the feeder system. The little Warriors/Rams is the premier organization in the city. Any coach at WW should win 8 games on talent alone (if they are in a conference).

warriorblue

At no point was I stressed, what makes Winton Woods good is the feeder system. The little Warriors/Rams is the premier organization in the city. Any coach at WW should win 8 games on talent alone (if they are in a conference).
You guys don’t really know the administration! I wasn’t all the way confident that they would do the right thing

DonCalipari

Murphy is a great man. He is already getting kids looks who weren't getting many looks from different colleges. Heard he took the entire senior class hudl account to Ohio University. Heard he has a few power 5 schools coming in this week & the upcoming weeks. I don't see how he has enough time to sleep or even eat chili like he loves lol

warriorblue

Murphy is a great man. He is already getting kids looks who weren't getting many looks from different colleges. Heard he took the entire senior class hudl account to Ohio University. Heard he has a few power 5 schools coming in this week & the upcoming weeks. I don't see how he has enough time to sleep or even eat chili like he loves lol
He told me he hardly sleeps at all. He does have many connections on the college level. Prominent coaches too

mrsimp06

Hopefully a GMC school doesn't try to scoop him up in a few years. I can see this happening.

cincifbfan

Hopefully a GMC school doesn't try to scoop him up in a few years. I can see this happening.
Well you may be right, but I think Murphy learned at Hamilton, that working in the GMC isn't all it's cracked up to be. I personally think WW is a better job than 90% of the GMC.

I have a gut feeling Coach Parker will find out that Princeton is not as good of a gig as WW.

warriorblue

Well you may be right, but I think Murphy learned at Hamilton, that working in the GMC isn't all it's cracked up to be. I personally think WW is a better job than 90% of the GMC.

I have a gut feeling Coach Parker will find out that Princeton is not as good of a gig as WW.
Parker will be fine. Of course it isn’t better right now. He has to put his stamp on it. WW Administration didn’t do right with him, especially at the end