WW coaching search!

Withrow coach would be a disaster. He has done nothing but lose in a joke of a conference.
Withrow Coach? That’s very surprising . Just looked him up.. Losing record at Woodward and losing record at withrow. Came back to the Cmac this year and still lost to Hughes and Taft. Would’ve thought They’d take Cargile over him.

Just heard they are leaning towards Jones from Withrow
Wow, just wow. This is the kind of hire that I said will take years to recover from. His Xs and Os are an absolute joke and his teams are VERY undisciplined. ECC will eat him alive after the hard nosed kids Parker had in there.

Kids didn't progress under him at either Woodward or Withrow. He had a beast of a QB that followed him from Woodward to Withrow and he is the sole reason he has won any games.

Wow, just wow. This is the kind of hire that I said will take years to recover from. His Xs and Os are an absolute joke and his teams are VERY undisciplined. ECC will eat him alive after the hard nosed kids Parker had in there.

Kids didn't progress under him at either Woodward or Withrow. He had a beast of a QB that followed him from Woodward to Withrow and he is the sole reason he has won any games.

I'm confident it won't be a coach from any of the aforementioned CPS schools.

You might be right about schematics . Withrow scored 0 touchdowns vs Taft and Hughes last year.

Coach Jones would be an outstanding hire! He is an exceptional motivator, a skilled play caller, and he genuinely cares about the kids, going the extra mile to help them get food or grades or taking them on trips to schools for recruiting!

I know this for a fact. And I know football.I don’t like to throw around my credentials but if you want to know my background, pm me.

Coach Jones is an outstanding young coach. Winton Woods would be very blessed to have him as their coach.

Ken

Coach Jones would be an outstanding hire! He is an exceptional motivator, a skilled play caller, and he genuinely cares about the kids, going the extra mile to help them get food or grades or taking them on trips to schools for recruiting!

I know this for a fact. And I know football.I don’t like to throw around my credentials but if you want to know my background, pm me.

Coach Jones is an outstanding young coach. Winton Woods would be very blessed to have him as their coach.

Ken
What has been so successful about him anywhere he has been. He has won a grand total of 4 games in 2 years at Withrow.

He's a terrible play caller, the fact that you think he is skilled is crazy.

If he truly cared about kids as much as you say, he would stay more than 2-3 years at any single place. It's all about what next job he can get. There's nothing wrong with that, but don't say it's all about the ids.

He only cares about kids getting recruited to D1 schools..... He has turned away many D3 coaches at both Withrow and Woodward..... I know because I am friends with many D3 coaches who recruit Cincinnati.

There should be a announcement very soon! The Coach has been mentioned on here, was on the previous staff and has been a head coach!

Has the white smoke come out of the smoke stack of the HS? It is as if were were selecting a pope. Less time and attention went into selecting the principal (fact)

1616171563510.png