Wrestling on hold?

Its extremely unfortunate for all the seniors, but it seems that its going to be highly unlikely that the season gets off the ground. Hopefully instead of canceling they will push it out till spring.

I heard that OHSAA sent a survey out to every high school principal asking if they would rather start winter sports in January, instead of doing any events in December. FYI

Woke up this morning to an email from my superintendent that told the district that we are putting ALL winter sports on hold (ill bet the basketball team will still practice). So much for a great start to our season

Woke up this morning to an email from my superintendent that told the district that we are putting ALL winter sports on hold (ill bet the basketball team will still practice). So much for a great start to our season
Wouldn’t all winter sports include basketball? Probably need to give your super a little more credit than that.

our school has a lot of sports questions... its crazy... we are STILL waiting on local levy results due to mail in voting. this whole thing is sick