Wrestling documentaries

During this time of social isolation i was wondering if anyone had ant suggestions for wrestling documentaries. I have watched all of the Flo documentaries. Wondering if anyone had any suggestions ?

Pinned is a classic. Also Takedown & Falls. Those 2 are great. Non wrestling one worth watching that is on Netflix now is Westside vs the World.

Years back there was a dvd put together about Lance & Colin Palmer in their senior & freshman seasons of HS, their lives off the mat and on. A good watch.

Th
Years back there was a dvd put together about Lance & Colin Palmer in their senior & freshman seasons of HS, their lives off the mat and on. A good watch.
That is above mentioned PINNED , and the guy never paid the Palmers the money due to them from sales.

The third day! A great in your face documentary on TOSU and the third day of the NCAA tournament. I don’t think it was ever reproduced with a label. But Will The Thrill gave me a copy years back! If nobody has any objections, I would be happy to reproduce it and send it off to whomever would like to see it.
Free of charge of coarse

The third day! A great in your face documentary on TOSU and the third day of the NCAA tournament. I don’t think it was ever reproduced with a label. But Will The Thrill gave me a copy years back! If nobody has any objections, I would be happy to reproduce it and send it off to whomever would like to see it.
Free of charge of coarse
+1

Ok. I have had A BIG request for the 3rd day!! I’m currently burning DVDs . NOT for sale!!!!! Just PM me your address ASAP so I can send them out all at one time

Update:
I managed to get a hold of Will “The Thrill” Knight. He has original versions for sale! Information on ordering is forthcoming.

Th

That is above mentioned PINNED , and the guy never paid the Palmers the money due to them from sales.
Wow didn’t know that! We bought it when I was an assistant coach. I wasn’t NEAR the level Lance was but we were in HS around the same time and both fought for some of the same MMA promotions early on so it was cool to see a dude in the locker room/at events and my HS kids to see that video

How about past NCAA championships? I know you can get individual matches on YouTube, but like the whole broadcasts? Any help?