"Worst Programs" to have EVER won a Playoff Title

Did you know that Fort Recovery holds the State record for longest possession?
They held the ball for 11 minutes 51 seconds against Delphos St. John's in 2002. They ran 26 plays with 8 first downs.
IF,
Do you remember where they started the possession? Almost sounds like maybe they had a few penalties that they obviously overcame!
Or a very sloooooow official spotting and starting the play clock which is possible as well!

How about St. Peter Chanel in 2001? It was a poor program until Jeff Rotsky took over in 1997 and he was fired before reaping the benefits. Three years later Chanel flopped to 0-10.

Now if this were basketball some would be bitching about "stall ball".
My alma matre MAY be the 'worst' Ohio team to make the state tournament in basketball.
Entered the tournament at 4-16 so I think they were 10-16 when they got to state, lost in the semi's, but no stall ball.

Had some injuries that year, and late in the season they got those kids back and the HC had an unique sub style that year. He would sub all 5 at a time.

...hard pressed to find a worse record in hoops to make state.

Did you know that Fort Recovery holds the State record for longest possession?
They held the ball for 11 minutes 51 seconds against Delphos St. John's in 2002. They ran 26 plays with 8 first downs.

Fort Recovery scored on that possession. DSJ got the kickoff and scored on their first possession which lasted 17 seconds.

In 1987 DSJ had possession of the ball the entire first quarter and into the second quarter at Marion Catholic. I have the newspaper article on that game. Probably need to send that in to the OHSAA.