Workout Advice?

Should I try it?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been trying to find a piece of equipment that could help my son since there's no rooms near us that are open or that we know of. So I was potentially looking to buy some Bulgarian bags from: https://thewrestlingwarehouse.shop/ - I've heard a lot of good things about them some being that they help with strength endurance and your core strength. Anyone else find these helpful? Or anyone buy them from this website to know if they're good quality? Thanks

These look like they could have value.

My favorite piece of training equipment is a rowing machine.

I've been trying to find a piece of equipment that could help my son since there's no rooms near us that are open or that we know of. So I was potentially looking to buy some Bulgarian bags from: https://thewrestlingwarehouse.shop/ - I've heard a lot of good things about them some being that they help with strength endurance and your core strength. Anyone else find these helpful? Or anyone buy them from this website to know if they're good quality? Thanks
I don't own a Bulgarian Bag, but I enjoy using one anytime I visit a wrestling room that has one. They are a good workout if you choose the right weight. At the end of a training session when you're drenched in sweat, it is quite a grip workout to hold onto the bag.

If you're looking for a cheap alternative I've seen teams make their own Bulgarian Bags where they filled a tire tube with sand (or beans or rice, depending on the weight). I don't recall exactly how they sealed the tube, but I'll bet there's YouTube videos explaining how to make one.

On a related note, Logan Stieber gives some very simple tips on how to stay in shape during this time:
. If you skip to the 50:43 mark you'll find this part of the interview.

I don't own a Bulgarian Bag, but I enjoy using one anytime I visit a wrestling room that has one. They are a good workout if you choose the right weight. At the end of a training session when you're drenched in sweat, it is quite a grip workout to hold onto the bag.

If you're looking for a cheap alternative I've seen teams make their own Bulgarian Bags where they filled a tire tube with sand (or beans or rice, depending on the weight). I don't recall exactly how they sealed the tube, but I'll bet there's YouTube videos explaining how to make one.

On a related note, Logan Stieber gives some very simple tips on how to stay in shape during this time:
. If you skip to the 50:43 mark you'll find this part of the interview.
Thank You ! I ordered one to test and see for myself because they're pretty cheap from that website. So hopefully get some good results. Those are some great tips by Logan. I'm thinking about sending my kid to one of his camps. Which would be a long trip but well worth it.

I recommend a summer job on a farm for your son, bailing hay and rounding up calves.
Those big square and round bales they have these days are hard to throw around. I don't know if there is steady work for small bales these days. My buddy and I had a reputation for being good hay stackers in the 70's. Pretty much worked every day in June/July baling hay for 2 or 3 farmers.