Women In Logan Ohio arrested for not wearing a mask. NOT, it was for Trespassing

Yorktown

People just look and say nothing..
Just following orders would probably be the answer from this individual cop.
Same answer as the SS solider who turned the gas on for the showers.
Where is Ohio’s court on this nonsense?

She was arrested for trespassing... despicable. I guess we are that far gone in this country.

EDIT:
So apparently she was arrest for trespassing because she was in violation of school mask policy, asked to leave and refused then arrested. Still BS.
I guess even if Lollipop Guild governor lifts the mandate, schools can still say it is their policy.
WTFE.. Sheeple.. Just and Obey.

Last edited:

She was arrested for trespassing... despicable. I guess we are that far gone in this country.

Per police statement, she told officer she had asthma....that should have been end of it.

I'm not buying the asthma claim. She obviously had no trouble wearing a mask coming into the stadium, because it was hanging out of her pocket when arrested; ergo, she doesn't have a problem wearing a mask. Didn't seem to have any trouble getting enough air to fight with the cop and cuss him out at the same time, either.

Look, I hate this mask nonsense as much as anyone, but if it's made a requirement to be on school property, especially for an OHSAA athletic event for the time being, put the mask on and complain afterward, or just don't go. End of discussion.

Last edited:
I don't understand. If a venue/business has stated rules for entrance why is it so hard to follows the rules? If you don't like it, don't go in. What right do you have to force your beliefs or wants on those who choose to follow the rules? Wearing a mask is a minor inconvenience to me. If there is any chance of it doing good, I am all for it. It definitely can't cause any harm.

She was resisting. Isn’t proper protocol to shoot her several times in the back?
No but it is interesting to see how hard of a time this officer had getting control of her. I remember some people criticizing the police for not being able to control some of the criminals in these other situations we have discussed recently.

Kind of shows they don't really know what they are talking about.

BLM will be protesting, rioting and looting in Logan tonight. This is yet another example of an overzealous and obviously racist cop using unnecessary force on an innocent, gentle person doing nothing wrong.

Oh wait...never mind.

Two things can be simultaneously true: the mask mandate is absurd AND you do what a police officer (even a school resource officer) tells you to do.

That girl was sitting yards away from anyone except for what I assume was her mother or friend who was wearing a mask. But the school's compliance officer channeled his inner brown shirt instincts and decided to tell the resource officer to enforce the mask policy. He had other options. One would be, "Oh, ok. You have asthma. If you get close to others or they to you, could you put your mask on until you have distance?" I imagine that would have solved the problem. It was a middle school game with what looked like a few dozen attendees that were spaced out. This is an example of a policy being applied where it isnt necessary.

And you never win by getting sassy and resisting an armed authority. You are going to get charges and you may get seriously hurt or killed. Do what the Po Po says and be respectful. Put on the stupid mask - esp when you are essentially a guest in someone else's house.

EDIT:
So apparently she was arrest for trespassing because she was in violation of school mask policy, asked to leave and refused then arrested. Still BS.
I guess even if Lollipop Guild governor lifts the mandate, schools can still say it is their policy.
WTFE.. Sheeple.. Just and Obey.
I dispise the mask thing. Having said that, this chick looks like a straight up dumb arse in the video. If you have seen the video in it's entirety you are struck by two things. The first is taser or no taser, it is very difficult to take somebody into custody without being able to club them. Even a big old burley cop, with a 110lb little millennial chick that may or may not have been tweekin' on something. Secondly, anybody that resists a cop looks like a imbecile. And, even though I agree that the mask thing is a colossal overreach by government, this woman looked like an imbecile....

I'm not buying the asthma claim. She obviously had no trouble wearing a mask coming into the stadium, because it was hanging out of her pocket when arrested; ergo, she doesn't have a problem wearing a mask. Didn't seem to have any trouble getting enough air to fight with the cop and cuss him out at the same time, either.

Look, I hate this mask nonsense as much as anyone, but if it's made a requirement to be on school property, especially for an OHSAA athletic event for the time being, put the mask on and complain afterward, or just don't go. End of discussion.
Or watch outside the stadium as ive been doing for varsity games, no mask mandate there.

Can you quantify "strong chance? Are you saying 50% of blacks who resist arrest are killed? Or even 30%? Do you have data that bears that out?
Significance
Police violence is a leading cause of death for young men in the United States. Over the life course, about 1 in every 1,000 black men can expect to be killed by police. Risk of being killed by police peaks between the ages of 20 y and 35 y for men and women and for all racial and ethnic groups. Black women and men and American Indian and Alaska Native women and men are significantly more likely than white women and men to be killed by police. Latino men are also more likely to be killed by police than are white men.

ABSTRACT
Police officers in the United States have killed over 1000 civilians each year since 2013. The constitutional landscape that regulates these encounters defaults to the judgments of the reasonable police officer at the time of a civilian encounter based on the officer’s assessment of whether threats to their safety or the safety of others requires deadly force. As many of these killings have begun to occur under similar circumstances, scholars have renewed a contentious debate on whether police disproportionately use deadly force against African Americans and other nonwhite civilians and whether such killings reflect racial bias. We analyze data on 3933 killings to examine this intersection of race and reasonableness in police killings. First, we describe the objective circumstances and interactions of police killings and map those event characteristics to the elements of reasonableness articulated in case law. Second, we assess whether inherently vague constitutional regulation of lethal force is applied differently by officers depending on the civilian’s race, giving rise to a disproportionate rate of deaths among racial and ethnic minority groups. We then assess the prospects for remediation of racialized police killings by testing the effects of an existing evidence-based training curricula designed to reduce police use of deadly force towards persons experiencing mental illness.
We find that, across several circumstances of police killings and their objective reasonableness, Black suspects are more than twice as likely to be killed by police than are persons of other racial or ethnic groups; even when there are no other obvious circumstances during the encounter that would make the use of deadly force reasonable.

Try again. You said a "strong chance" she would be killed in that situation (resisting arrest). I want to know what "strong chance" means in terms of percentage based on the number of RA occurrences. C'mon now, make me proud.

So far your anecdotal evidence is like The Lucy Show episode where Lucy and Viv compete in the batting cage. Afterward, Viv crows "I did twice as good as you!", and Lucy replies, "Big deal, Viv. I hit the ball once, you hit it twice."

I just saw the video of this. Absolutely unacceptable police brutality.

This is what it's come, and it's not going to end well for the tyrants.

The cowardly beta males who sat around and watched this are a disgrace, along with the obese rent-a-cop.