WK 12: 4. Trimble (11-0) vs 1. Springfield (11-0)

Great finish for Springfield with the pick in the end zone! I thought Trimble was going to pull it out. Trimble never trailed this season until the 4th of this game? Impressive!

Marlington would work, too. I don't know where this one will be played, but it feels like the kind of game they'd put at Minerva or even Louisville. I have no idea who put in bids for next weekend.

How very close it was to being an all-SE Ohio affair, but instead it will be an all-NE Ohio regional final.

When South Range and Mogadore played a few years ago, it was at Minerva. I'm not sure that Minerva is hosting games any more though. McDonald and Mogadore have played at Aurora and Twinsburg most recently, but I agree that Austintown or Ravenna might be the best sites.

When South Range and Mogadore played a few years ago, it was at Minerva. I'm not sure that Minerva is hosting games any more though. McDonald and Mogadore have played at Aurora and Twinsburg most recently, but I agree that Austintown or Ravenna might be the best sites.
Mogadore played BCWR at Ravenna.

Very entertaining game.

Listened to the Youngstown radio broadcast. They was giving Trimble tons of props through the game.
They said Trimble’s offensive and defensive lines where winning most battles. Said Trimble won the physicality side.
I thought Springfield made a mistake not punting at their 45.

Both teams lost the ball inside the 5 , Trimble(interception), Springfield (fumble) so both had missed scores.

I have lot of respect for Trimble. Them kids go both ways and wore out Springfield’s defense. I’m sure Trimble has benefited from penalties over there years. Both teams had there share and it sounds like it was a evenly officiated game.

Congrats to Springfield, another physical team to face next week. Hit the jacuzzi this weekend.

Well i knew Springfield was a real good team and Trimble would need there best game to win. They almost pulled off the upset.Until next time i'm out

Very entertaining game.

Listened to the Youngstown radio broadcast. They was giving Trimble tons of props through the game.
They said Trimble’s offensive and defensive lines where winning most battles. Said Trimble won the physicality side.
I thought Springfield made a mistake not punting at their 45.

Both teams lost the ball inside the 5 , Trimble(interception), Springfield (fumble) so both had missed scores.

I have lot of respect for Trimble. Them kids go both ways and wore out Springfield’s defense. I’m sure Trimble has benefited from penalties over there years. Both teams had there share and it sounds like it was a evenly officiated game.

Congrats to Springfield, another physical team to face next week. Hit the jacuzzi this weekend.
What penalties have we benefited from....explain...

Trimble had multiple shots to put the game away but Springfield stuck around and made the big 4th and 9 play on their 45 with 5 minutes to go