WK 12: 4. Trimble (11-0) vs 1. Springfield (11-0)

I'm going to say Springfield jumps out to a 21-0 lead, Trimble will tie it at the end of the 3rd 21-21, then take the lead 24-21 with 8 minutes to go, but Springfield will score with 2:30 left to go up 28-24. Trimble will drive to the Springfield 20 with :18 seconds left and throw a pick 6 for a Springfield 35-24 Final!

I'm not saying you're wrong but does anyone remember the last Trimble field goal?

I'm not saying you're wrong but does anyone remember the last Trimble field goal?
I would have no idea lol. I was just messing around. I have been to Glouster though. About 17 years ago, I was on a construction crew that was building Dollar General Stores. We built the one in Glouster!

I think the Trimble defense is for real. And they apparently can score Springfield will struggle a bit. I think this game is close. Last team to score wins
35-28 one way or the other

I think the Trimble defense is for real. Springfield will struggle more than they are used to as will Trimble. I think last touchdown wins with somebody scoring very late. 34-27 one way or the other.

Trimble takes another 7 minutes off the clock and scores. Missed XP could be killer. Trimble up 13-7 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd