Winton Woods V Turpin

mrsimp06

Top rank ECC offense vs top rank defense, this is the toughest test for both programs. The winner should be be top seed in the region.

As a backer/parent this will be a tough test for WW. We need all hands on deck. This group of kids have never played a for league title so this game could be closer than expected. Hope we don't come out flat & I hope our special teams continue to play at the level they are playing at.

Depends on which Winton Woods shows up. The one that played Lebanon and West Clermont loses to Turpin, the one that blew away Anderson probably wins comfortably.

Also, does either team care about being the ECC champ enough to hold things back as R8 will probably come down to these 2, Kings and LaSalle. There's a decent chance they get matched up again in the playoffs, so it would be interesting if either staff held some wrinkles or packages for when the games have a bit more on the line.

I know how important it is to finally compete for league championship, after so many years of being independent, However, I almost wish this was taken off the table in a sense that not get to caught up in the league title that you lose focus on what needs to be done, which is handle you business and protecting your home turf.

I hope the coaches convey this, but trying to tell young men to not think about it would be a task in itself. Nevertheless, its here and I for one have been waiting on this game, and as a couple of posters have already stated, this should be on the spectrum game of the week for sure.

1 Get off the a fast start and show up and show out. We need to set the tone early and make a statement from the start to erase any doubt about what you here to do.
2 I truly expect WW to be WW, which is play fast, play hard, play aggressive.
3 Limit penalties and control the ball-tempo, this is our house, Turpin is coming in and trying to take something from you.

Where my Warriors at, let me the Warrior clap...........

I'm out

Go Warriors !!!!

Turpin is a decent team but is probably the third best team in the ECC. LM was battling Turpin pretty good in the first half and then lost steam midway through the second quarter. Their defense is legit. But there are holes on the offensive side. WW will win but it may only be by a score. Overall WW is the more athletic team.

Question about the ECC league, isn't King's undefeated in the league play? I wonder how that will work determining a Champ or CO-Champs. Kings still has to beat Loveland.

I would think co-champs but its going to be interesting to see what side of the bracket Lasalle is on. Being that WW and Kings may be in front of them, it now comes down to which side will they be on. Top 4 in D2 R8 WW Kings Lasalle Turpin.

Turpin is very good!
I would think co-champs but its going to be interesting to see what side of the bracket Lasalle is on. Being that WW and Kings may be in front of them, it now comes down to which side will they be on. Top 4 in D2 R8 WW Kings Lasalle Turpin.

It's a shame KIng's cancelled their game with WW! I'm almost certain that Kings won't be ranked in front of Lasalle

Turpin is very good!

It's a shame KIng's cancelled their game with WW! I'm almost certain that Kings won't be ranked in front of Lasalle

As someone who sat and watched them first hand for 4 quarters they are good. They were better last year and last year they were eliminated in the first round. Their most impressive win is Lebanon. They haven't played Kings, Anderson (who is suspect) on defense, and WW yet. They will lose to WW and probably would have gotten beaten by Kings. Milford, LM, and Loveland are not good teams this year. Milford took advantage of LM mistakes last week in the blow out and Loveland got blown out by LM. Majority of their scores were garbage time touchdowns against JV players.

Turpin is very good!

If WW finishes ahead of Kings which I believe they should, Lasalle will accompany WW on their side of the bracket instead of being on the other side. Can you imagine Lasalle as a 4 5 or 6th seed? That's 1 team I'd rather play in the regional finals not to see who gets to the regional finals

Winton Woods. 14

Turpin. 13

2nd

Another Short passingTD for Turpin.

XP Blocked by the Warriors
[/
Winton Woods. 14

Turpin. 13

2nd

Another Short passingTD for Turpin.

XP Blocked by the Warriors
Can we get our QB to throw the ball away out of bounds if nothing is there instead of forcing

also, when you are giving Turpin only half the field to drive with all the holding penalties

Winton Woods. 33

Turpin. 13

6 or so to go

Another TD catch for the Warriors.
Team is gaining confidence.
What a 2nd half for the Warriors!

Haha. That would be co-champs. King will be over in a few weeks to show you who the real champs are. It will be tough taking a 2-3 TD loss on your own field.

Haha. That would be co-champs. King will be over in a few weeks to show you who the real champs are. It will be tough taking a 2-3 TD loss on your own field.
This is a different type of physicality here. Those kids on defense played against a lot of high level competition last year. Ijs

I watched on Waycross. Throwing “up dog” against a 4’ tall corner won’t work against Kings or LaSalle. WW is not even half the team they were last year. That is supposed to be the #1 seed. HaHa! Lasalle will walk through this region. I have to go with the “Tomato can man” this year. Region 8 is a joke.

I watched on Waycross. Throwing “up dog” against a 4’ tall corner won’t work against Kings or LaSalle. WW is not even half the team they were last year. That is supposed to be the #1 seed. HaHa! Lasalle will walk through this region. I have to go with the “Tomato can man” this year. Region 8 is a joke.
I don't think you've watched a lot of the teams lol Lasalle isn't the same team and Kings will have to deal with the physicality. This game should've been easily 40-7. OC got greedy up 14-0 w 4 minutes to go in half. You can type but the kids have to play lol thats the beauty of it all. Turpin will give Kings a run for their money.

King will beat Turpin by 40. Didn’t Turpin just smack down Lebanon. Wasn’t that the team that took you to 28-20 on your home field? Ha good luck.

King will beat Turpin by 40. Didn’t Turpin just smack down Lebanon. Wasn’t that the team that took you to 28-20 on your home field? Ha good luck.
Since when did tht win head to head games. Here's 1 for you ST. EDs beat up on Benedictine tonight. Hoban blows St. Ed's out & Benedictine falls a drive short from beating Hoban. There goes your theory. You have to play the game.