Winton Woods 2020

mrsimp06

Our time as a Independent is over, the Warriors no longer have to play a murderers row of heavy weights. Can a fellow Warrior drop the 2020 schedule?

Not exactly sure of schedule, however I believe Trotwood is week 1 at home , than maybe lasalle week 2 at home. Considering the remainder of schedule, I would guess and maybe suspect that they’ll have us playing the top tier teams on the road, again just guessing.
away games might look like kings, Anderson, Turpin. least 2 out of these 3 will be away, heck maybe all 3

considering we were at WC last year, we may get them at home with possibly Loveland and maybe
Lebanon.

We’ll see how close I am once the complete schedule is made available

Go Warriors

WW playes everyone in the ECC this year besides LM. They will play LM next year. Anyone know who to expect at RB? Do they have another horse to replace Miyan yet? or will this be the Wingfield show this year?

The Warriors return alot of talent. Should have no problem getting to playoffs now with 7+ wins a year.

Aug 28 AT Trotwood
Sept 4 Lasalle
Sept 11 AT Kings
Sept 18 Lebanon
Sept 25 AT West Clermont
Oct 2 AT Milford
Oct 9 Anderson
Oct 16 Turpin
Oct 23 AT Walnut Hills
Oct 30 Loveland

Last edited:
Aug 28 AT Trotwood
Sept 4 Lasalle
Sept 11 AT Kings
Sept 18 Lebanon
Sept 25 AT West Clermont
Oct 2 AT Milford
Oct 9 Lebanon
Oct 16 Turpin
Oct 23 AT Walnut Hills
Oct 30 Loveland
Lebanon is September 18th per 8to18 (Lebanon). Not sure who WW plays October 9th.

A thread about my 2020 Winton Woods Warriors?!
Hey'ell yay-ah.

Many top players back for this season.
High expectations as always.
Wouldn't have it any other way.
That's the way it's been.....that's the way it's gonna be.
Just gonna enjoy the team as always.

Season already started at WW.
Off season program is legendary and legit.

Let's go boys.

Anyone see WW alum and 2018 Big 12 Defensive POY David Long playing for the Titans in the playoffs?
I thought he did well for a rookie thrown in there due to injury.
Made some big plays and will get better.

My old Greenhills HS DB coach Kerry Coombs was on the defensive staff for the Titans as well.
Pretty good run for their team and D this year.

Gotta give the Winton Woods district guys some props.

WW playes everyone in the ECC this year besides LM. They will play LM next year. Anyone know who to expect at RB? Do they have another horse to replace Miyan yet? or will this be the Wingfield show this year?
Great question, I would guess the back up from last year or the freshman. The Warriors have a lot of weapons on offense coming back.

congratulation to the young men who will continue to wear shoulder pads and helmets in college, can someone post where the kids from Winton Woods signed?

For the question about RB ... can Damone Smith get right? Was a phenom coming up through their program. Made Varsity as a sophomore but had a season ending injury very early. As a junior ... was ineligible. Younger cousin of Juhtahn McClain of Fairfield.

For the question about RB ... can Damone Smith get right? Was a phenom coming up through their program. Made Varsity as a sophomore but had a season ending injury very early. As a junior ... was ineligible. Younger cousin of Juhtahn McClain of Fairfield.
Damone is a Sophomore and didn't play this year. He played slot/wideout as a Freshman.

This past year Sophomore running backs we're Tyrek Spikes and Emoni Steele. Jeremiah Anderson sometimes also.

Anyone see WW alum and 2018 Big 12 Defensive POY David Long playing for the Titans in the playoffs?
I thought he did well for a rookie thrown in there due to injury.
Made some big plays and will get better.

My old Greenhills HS DB coach Kerry Coombs was on the defensive staff for the Titans as well.
Pretty good run for their team and D this year.

Gotta give the Winton Woods district guys some props.
[/QUOTE

The Titans have been pretty high on David since day 1 of summer camp. He just had to wait his turn. He was grinding up the depth chart and playing special teams. ]