Winton Woods 2019

Over The Hills, the talk around Forest Park is that this is the deepest and best dline Winton Woods has ever had. I just dont know about that considering we had the Cage brothers (Notre Dame, Ohio St.) and Tank Booker (Maryland) just come thru the system. I havent had a chance to lay eyes on this year version of the Warriors but I will Friday so I will let you know.

My follow up question is directed at Lancer reups. Maybe he had to get back to practice. He will probably address my question after he and the Lancers are done with practice.

Made it to the scrimmage at Kings. The Warriors have some talent. The coaches were moving alot of things around, especially on defense. Miquan Grace is as tough as nails at safety. Rutgers got a steal in him. Malcolm Bryant is a load at nose tackle. Strong, explosive and quick for a big man. With Bryant, Michale Stewart and Kye Insixiengmay on the dline and Bam Booker and Kenny Brooks at the OLBs the defense looked dominant. Coach didnt show too much of that lineup but we caught it in the stands. And Grace and the Mamba anchoring the secondary that is a good start for a very good defense. What Trotwood lacks in numbers and size, the make up for it in heart, toughness and pride. Its going to be a tough game.

Made it to the scrimmage at Kings. The Warriors have some talent. The coaches were moving alot of things around, especially on defense. Miquan Grace is as tough as nails at safety. Rutgers got a steal in him. Malcolm Bryant is a load at nose tackle. Strong, explosive and quick for a big man. With Bryant, Michale Stewart and Kye Insixiengmay on the dline and Bam Booker and Kenny Brooks at the OLBs the defense looked dominant. Coach didnt show too much of that lineup but we caught it in the stands. And Grace and the Mamba anchoring the secondary that is a good start for a very good defense. What Trotwood lacks in numbers and size, the make up for it in heart, toughness and pride. Its going to be a tough game.
How did the backup RB look?

Trying to decide which scrimmage to attend Saturday morning. Trotwood/Centerville or Moeller/Colerain. I already laid eyes on Trotwood, who is the Warriors week one opponent. I like the Warriors chances in week one. Moeller is week 4 so I will go to see what the Crusaders look like in the trenches. I know the QB (Verdon) and RB (Rotello) are good.

Ok Warrior fans, Fish82 wants me to keep my original word and retire from Yappi. He just wont leave it be so Im out. If you guys want info or my take on Warrior football just message me.

Ok Warrior fans, Fish82 wants me to keep my original word and retire from Yappi. He just wont leave it be so Im out. If you guys want info or my take on Warrior football just message me.
It's okay to change your mind, your insight is valued.

Man get our your feelings, Your insight is valued so keep doing what you doing.
:rolleyes:

To heck with him. Retire for a few days and come out of retirement just in time to give a report on the boys of moeller scrimmage.