Winton Woods 2019

Not sure what you mean by "bigger offers". He had Michigan, Kentucky, Notre Dame, and plenty others.

Those are obviously bigger than Iowa St. I am not knocking Iowa St. they have a great program, fan base, and conference.

I am not sure what the hell else that I could have meant.

He went where he felt at home and most wanted. He was the Only rb that Iowa state is bringing in. He spoke with David Montgomery. He chose a good place to get his education, be featured, and to be nfl bound.

Some get to caught up in "Big" offers. Iowa State and Kentucky recruited Myan really hard. For Myan, that made a difference. I commend him on going where he wanted.

Blankumsee did the same as William's by choosing a smaller school over the big schools by choosing Toledo,over the bigger schools that recruited him also!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I was only referring to the people whom thought that way. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers!

Have a good day. I look forward to watching WW at least once in the regular season. DMagic recommended the St Eds game. That sounds like a great matchup; I just hope WW has a better game plan, especially with the running game, than Colerain did.

Have a good day. I look forward to watching WW at least once in the regular season. DMagic recommended the St Eds game. That sounds like a great matchup; I just hope WW has a better game plan, especially with the running game, than Colerain did.

If our QB is better mentaily, we have a shot. He can't make young QB mistakes.

If our QB is better mentaily, we have a shot. He can't make young QB mistakes.

I agree with this and I believe he will be alot better mentally. I was very impressed with his poise and mentality as a sophomore and athletically he is a full grown man. And also the coaches need to have trust and confidence to cut Wingfield loose, starting in week one. Wingfield recieved his first scholarship offer from Akron. Not bad for a kid thats just starting his Junior season.

Last edited:

St.Eds is going to be outstanding defensively. The Eagles should be pre seasons favorites in D1 just based off the defense. However they lost alot of offensive firepower and will have a new QB. So I wouldnt call them unbeatable. St. Eds is the only team on the schedule that I would favor over Winton Woods, including Trotwood.

St.Eds is going to be outstanding defensively. The Eagles should be pre seasons favorites in D1 just based off the defense. However they lost alot of offensive firepower and will have a new QB. So I wouldnt call them unbeatable. St. Eds is the only team on the schedule that I would favor over Winton Woods, including Trotwood.

Thanks DM.

Some get to caught up in "Big" offers. Iowa State and Kentucky recruited Myan really hard. For Myan, that made a difference. I commend him on going where he wanted.

Iowa State is an excellent landing spot for Miyan. I think he made a great choice , especially if he is the only RB they are bringing in in his class. I know Vince Marrow (UK) really likes Miyan, but I think the commitment of Torrance Davis, RB from Glenville and to a lesser degree Jutahn McClain's commitment made Iowa State the overwhelming choice.

WR. Demeer Blankumsee commits to Toledo
RB Miyan Williams commits to Iowa St
DB Miquan Grace commits to Rutgers

Something come up with Grace's commitment to Rutgers? Neither Rivals or 247 show the verbal anymore, just that he "was" committed. Didn't see a tweet from him, thought I'd ask.

Looking forward to heading to WW this fall though, see Williams in person. Very good back, should be a fun game/trip.

He went where he felt at home and most wanted. He was the Only rb that Iowa state is bringing in. He spoke with David Montgomery. He chose a good place to get his education, be featured, and to be nfl bound.
Hey Warrior,

How is the seating on both sides of Warrior Stadium?

Hey Warrior,
e
How is the seating on both sides of Warrior Stadium?
IMO it is not bad. Actually its pretty good. The away side is newer than the home side. Should be enough room for an opposing crowd. One drawback for the visitor's side is part of the time the sun is directly in your eye when viewing the game. So when the stadium was redone, they switched the home side.

DzV45FYW0AAEumb.jpeg.jpg

Interesting that you said this DMR. I think more kids are going to go somewhere based on potential playing time and development rather than the hype or prestige of a blue blood program that has 3, 4 and 5 star players piles up at all positions.

Well with WW joining a conference next season I guess this is the last schedule like this one......gonna miss it.

Winton Woods 2019 Football (0-0)

8/30 A Trotwood-Madison (0-0) [3:12]
9/6 A West Clermont (0-0) [1:4]
9/13 H Upper Arlington (0-0) [1:3]
9/20 H Archbishop Moeller (0-0) [1:4]
9/28 H St Edward (0-0) [1:1]
10/5 A Christian Brothers (MO) (0-0)
10/11 A Edgewood (0-0) [2:8]
10/18 H Elder (0-0) [1:4]
10/25 A La Salle (0-0) [2:8]