I heard Tiffin will be deciding in the next week or 2 whether to have a meet. I am sure many will do the same. Is there any way some of these mega meets can go on as normal? Scheduling could become a nightmare if meets start to cancel or if restrictions are placed on how many teams can compete and you have to look for other options, which could be restricted in numbers. July is next week and I hope things start to get organized.