Will there be a Wrestling Season for 2020-2021?

Will there be a Wrestling Season for 2020-2021?

• Yes

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • No

Votes: 70 45.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 33 21.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Football is having a shortened season only 6 gams now with all making playoffs and season ending November 21st. I would say this gives wrestling hope. Probably a shorter season for us but I will take some kind of season and post season over nothing
Oh just like the hope they gave us for the state wrestling tournament. Just to panic from the news and nba canceling of the season to pull the plug the day before. Administration of our schools and members of the ohsaa are like cockroaches that scatter when the lights come on. They are easily manipulated and have no stability to give hope about anything when the climate can change suddenly with a news announcement. It’s the society that has been created, I understand. So these times call for something new for us that allows us to make our own choices and not to be controlled by Bill Gates, globalists, and others who want to rule. So an organization with the proper waivers and will stick to a decision they made and complete without being to scared the day before to pull the plug. The state tournament should of happened. They showed they can’t be trusted to give any hope. Maybe it will happen but it only takes one moment to shut it down at anytime and the parents have no part in their hierarchy of control. Bottom line, we don’t need the government to protect us because it really about control. “Those that would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ~ Benjamin Franklin

JW is code and you understood. You then said my religion. The last topic got shut down because of bantering. I post this to show your own words. I also reviewed all of yout emojis and they speak volumes.
I know I said I was done, but it seems you’re still questioning my religion. JW is an abbreviation, not “code”. According to your logic, anyone who knows what BLM or KKK stands for must be a member then... ?

I know what JW stands for because of a World Religions class I took my senior year at my CATHOLIC high school.

Take care...

Last edited:
Check this article out:

FALSE CLAIMS ABOUT VACCINES

Yeah, she made a lot of claims with no evidence. This video gets flagged on Facebook & Twitter as "false".

LOL, antivaxxers are the worst conspiracy theorists out there. They have led directly to diseases returning that had been eradicated. And the basis for all this garbage is some a-hole incorrectly linking it to autism - which was proved false.

That's not true. Not even close.

Sorry, I could definitely be wrong - I shouldn't have posted that. Was going on memory of something that my cousin (who is a nurse) sent me on this. I'll see if I can find it. I get worked up on this one because I have a niece with autism.

Edit: So, I shouldn't have said they had been eradicated because they still happen among those who do not vaccinate. But some have seen an uptick. The following is just one article of many.

Last edited:
Sorry, I could definitely be wrong - I shouldn't have posted that. Was going on memory of something that my cousin (who is a nurse) sent me on this. I'll see if I can find it. I get worked up on this one because I have a niece with autism.

No worries. Some points as I understand them

I don't know of any disease that was eradicated and has come back due to a few not getting vaccinated. Some diseases that were in very low numbers have increased slightly. But there are other (potential) causes for that, those don't get discussed.

The experiments that proved no connection to autism were not done correctly. The initial claims were in re: to an old vaccine (with a mercury-based preservative), but what was tested was a newer formulation. The question goes unanswered. The rise in the rate of autism has any parent concerned and looking for answers.

The current vaccine protocol is very rushed IMO. Far too much for tiny bodies. I spread it out (a little) over a few months longer for my kids. I still saw profound effects on them. Nothing permanent, but I understand other parents' concerns. It's hard to spread it out, for example only the MMR formulation is produced, you can't get those separately.

Anti-vaxxers get a very bad rap that is largely undeserved. Many of the questions are not really answered. Many legitimate issues are left untouched.

No worries. Some points as I understand them

I don't know of any disease that was eradicated and has come back due to a few not getting vaccinated. Some diseases that were in very low numbers have increased slightly. But there are other (potential) causes for that, those don't get discussed.

The experiments that proved no connection to autism were not done correctly. The initial claims were in re: to an old vaccine (with a mercury-based preservative), but what was tested was a newer formulation. The question goes unanswered. The rise in the rate of autism has any parent concerned and looking for answers.

The current vaccine protocol is very rushed IMO. Far too much for tiny bodies. I spread it out (a little) over a few months longer for my kids. I still saw profound effects on them. Nothing permanent, but I understand other parents' concerns. It's hard to spread it out, for example only the MMR formulation is produced, you can't get those separately.

Anti-vaxxers get a very bad rap that is largely undeserved. Many of the questions are not really answered. Many legitimate issues are left untouched.

We aren't going to agree on this one and that's cool. The medical professionals that I trust and my sister (who has studied this extensively because of her daughter) are where my opinion comes from. Anti-vaxxers are a problem in my opinion.

Hard to assess so much information without examining the sources we get our information from. Are any sources systemically corrupt? It seems many people have no issue posting stuff from CDC,FDA, WHO and many university sources without ever thinking these sources could be systemically corrupt. In this age when it is trendy to look at traditional institutions and examine them for sytemically corrupt practices we should examine all industries tied to our health.

Check this article out:

FALSE CLAIMS ABOUT VACCINES

Yeah, she made a lot of claims with no evidence. This video gets flagged on Facebook & Twitter as "false".
Oh Facebook and twitter flagged as false like they did with a lot of other doctors dealing with covid 19 and treatments. Well hey I’m not angry ? just disappointed ? . Like she said do your own research. Google any of the things she highlighted and read for your self instead of letting the free speech social media do that for you

Reactions: SCC
LOL, antivaxxers are the worst conspiracy theorists out there. They have led directly to diseases returning that had been eradicated. And the basis for all this garbage is some a-hole incorrectly linking it to autism - which was proved false.
I’m not an “antivaxxer” we have had all our shots. But we won’t be taking this one for covid 19. But you go ahead, but Bill Gates wants to vaccinate all 7 billion on the planet. But as long as your vaccinated why worry about us a holes who won’t be taking this one.

Reactions: SCC
Well changes the code in your dna to produce the virus

That's a fascinating read. However, I don't see anything in there about changing anyone's DNA. DNA-plasmids and RNA vaccines just use the machinery in the host cell to manipulate the cell into doing what it wants. It doesn't actually change the DNA of the chromosomes in the cell.

Oh Facebook and twitter flagged as false like they did with a lot of other doctors dealing with covid 19 and treatments. Well hey I’m not angry ? just disappointed ? . Like she said do your own research. Google any of the things she highlighted and read for your self instead of letting the free speech social media do that for you
I do that as well...just giving you the quick response because those social media platforms are also doing research. Spoke with a couple microbiologists I know as well as one in research and development (bio molecular)...actually colleagues of mine as well. They are all skeptical of ANY vaccine that can be this rushed and have so many question marks.
Just seems as though this doctor raises more red flags than "Ah-ha's" and though you should be aware...my apologies for bringing it to your attention.

DNA-plasmids and RNA vaccines just use the machinery in the host cell to manipulate the cell into doing what it wants
So I can manipulate you in doing what you want? It causes your cell to produce the virus in your body. Instead of introducing it to build antibodies your producing it to build antibodies. What if it hyper produces? Or just produces faster that anti bodies react? Sounds scary and risky and it’s coming fast. I think I would rather lick covid 19 than have my cells produce covid 19! This makes you the virus lab! Sounds too crazy for me when I’m not anymore worried about coVid 19 as other things we worry about. Will see how the first wave goes I guess but I won’t be in line for it. And if required for sports than a lot kids are gonna be done I suppose

So I can manipulate you in doing what you want? It causes your cell to produce the virus in your body. Instead of introducing it to build antibodies your producing it to build antibodies. What if it hyper produces? Or just produces faster that anti bodies react? Sounds scary and risky and it’s coming fast. I think I would rather lick covid 19 than have my cells produce covid 19! This makes you the virus lab! Sounds too crazy for me when I’m not anymore worried about coVid 19 as other things we worry about. Will see how the first wave goes I guess but I won’t be in line for it. And if required for sports than a lot kids are gonna be done I suppose

You're really missing the mark here. It doesn't cause your cells to produce the virus. A virus causes your cells to produce the virus. The vaccines mentioned in your article cause your cells to produce what is needed to fight the virus, which are Spike Proteins. These specific vaccines work similarly to how a virus works, but do not replicated the virus. Even in the article itself they speak of one group working on Adenovirus vaccines which can be used for gene therapy in humans and modify DNA. However, they are only using cells that are non-replicating in this vaccine.

As quoted from the article, "Some experts also worry an adenovirus itself could replicate inside the body and cause disease. To address that possibility, Barouch’s team is using an engineered virus that is nonreplicating—it cannot make copies of itself inside a human cell, because it needs a substance for replication the human body does not provide. In late April the University of Oxford began a limited human trial with another nonreplicating adenovirus."

I think you should re-read the article you posted. If you are interested in knowing more about how the immune system and vaccines work I can provide you that information as you seem to think that vaccines have to do with editing DNA and that's hardly the case. The basic idea behind how our adaptive immune system works is that it can recognize the proteins in cell walls that are supposed to be in our body. When a foreign combination of proteins enter our body it attacks it. How vaccines usually work is by introducing a combination of proteins to our body that the immune system will react to and produce antibodies for so it can detect and eliminate that virus in the future. To make a vaccine is to replicate a combination of proteins that appear in the cell walls of identified viruses. It has nothing to do with editing DNA or having any effect on DNA in general.

Ok, which is what Dr Carrie Madej said in the video about causing cancer and other health problems. If it hyper produces the spike proteins.

Last edited:
Having football has given a ray of hope for wrestling
I hate to say it but I completely disagree. Everything ohsaa has put out makes me think they are in a mad dash to get the football playoffs done (and the money from the playoffs) before everything is shut down this winter

I hate to say it but I completely disagree. Everything ohsaa has put out makes me think they are in a mad dash to get the football playoffs done (and the money from the playoffs) before everything is shut down this winter

I hope you're wrong. But why would they be looking to shut things down, they should want winter sports. And all signs are positive regarding the Chinese flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.