Jaguars L
@Bengals L
@Chargers L
Packers L
Ravens L
@Bears L
@Steelers L

Last edited:

They'll win a game. Only the hapless Lions a few years ago and the Yuccaneers expansion team has gone ofer in the last 40 years. Even the 49ers will squeeze one out.

I'll say Green Bay. .Huntley ain't Aaron Rodgers and will make Kizer look composed

Someone will hand the Browns a win.

Perfect Browns scenario- they get a win or two to hand SF the first pick then only one top QB comes out.

Someone will hand the Browns a win.

Perfect Browns scenario- they get a win or two to hand SF the first pick then only one top QB comes out.

The defense will keep them in a few of these games ... and with a break (or a little luck) they will put up enough points to win a couple games.

I voted No only because it is so rare to go winless. They certainly are built to have a chance, though.

Yes
Will the make a stupid draft pick. Ditto
Will they hit the trifecta and screw up yet another trade YUP

Could be.

Good day for a late game. SF won their second against Chicago, so I wouldn't be opposed. GB might be good the last week before Rogers' return, too.

well four games to go. Packers have improved but that is probably the Browns best chance at a W next week. Or maybe another Christmas Eve miracle like last year. @ Chicago that day.

well four games to go. Packers have improved but that is probably the Browns best chance at a W next week. Or maybe another Christmas Eve miracle like last year. @ Chicago that day.

I would say Chicago is the best shot. Bears are terrible and Trubisky hasn't been much better than Kizer

They will beat the Steelers.

Guaranteed.

Not a chance they win in Pittsburgh. Tomlin has too much pride to sit his stars out for an entire game and tank it.

If it's going to happen, it will be this week. I can't see them winning on the road, but the Bears are a bad team.

Not a chance they win in Pittsburgh. Tomlin has too much pride to sit his stars out for an entire game and tank it.

If it's going to happen, it will be this week. I can't see them winning on the road, but the Bears are a bad team.

Steelers will have nothing to play for and dinged up guys will sit As well as their main skill players.

Browns with gordon will be in sync by then and will go out with a bang

That's exactly what Tomlin did last year in the final game vs the Browns :shrug:

And the Browns had a chance to win... Steelers won in OT.