Will Poll Takers Learn From This Or Are They Just Paid Liars?

MoeDude

LIVE FREE OR DIE!
I was flipping between MSNBC, CNN and Fox last night and it was interesting that at least Fox was addressing the issue of how wrong the polls were again. That's two Presidential Elections in a row where the polls weren't even close. Fox's commentary was that the news media is ignoring reality and that they are truly out of touch with the American people e.g. the Latino support of Trump on voting day.

But on the Leftist news station they didn't even metntion how inaccurate the polls were AGAIN. Statitistics is a strange game and after these two Presidential Elections how can you take any of these national polls seriously ever again. It's become quite apparent that if you know who controls the specific poll financially you can most likely predict what the poll is going to say.

The polls are a joke, the only reliable polls are the GOP polls. The other polls keep over estimating Dem. strength ( Presidential and Congressional ), one thing Trump has exposed is the liberal slant of most of these polls

The polls are a joke, the only reliable polls are the GOP polls. The other polls keep over estimating Dem. strength ( Presidential and Congressional ), one thing Trump has exposed is the liberal slant of most of these polls

Among the many, many, many things Trump has exposed.

BTW, the pollsters are, largely, paid shills. They will take the money and return a report that they think the buyer wants to hear, as well as take delight in attempting to suppress the vote and/or sway opinion. They are just one notch above the FAKE news media.

I cant see how they can expect to be accurate if conservatives by nature avoid the pollsters, and guessing liberals are happy to talk with them.

I refuse to answer any political questions. Cant take chance of offending my customer base as I have both in my customer base for my business.

The pollsters know how to do it accurately, but they were more interested in trying to convince people Trump didn't have a chance to win

The pollsters know how to do it accurately, but they were more interested in trying to convince people Trump didn't have a chance to win
You know damn well they had several groups doing polls with Trafalgar-styled methodologies all over, right ? They just were not for public consumption.

The Polls.... really who gives a crap.. what is bad is when you get the MEDIA pounding this crap into their viewers OVER AND OVER, like it's true... thats the problem