Will DeWine shut Ohio down again?

But why in heck would you care if HE wears a mask? MYOB are the operative words for people regards this. hat said, "then stay away from me," but doesn't qualify he'd do the same. People objecting to masks are just control freaks or have an inability to adjust to simple changes in their surroundings. There's no common safety issue here. No infrastructure issue. It's personal choice.

Objecting to mandated masks? That's greyer for sure. A non-essential business should have clear authority on this; wear, don't wear, customer choice.

I don't.

Though it seems like whenever I post something saying that masks should not be mandated and that I don't personally wear one except in certain situations, it draws a lot of angry responses.

I've repeatedly laid out what I consider to be my reasons for not wearing a mask. And every time I do this folks like you, EP and USMC6789 get annoyed at my reasoning. Talk about minding YOB East.

And I always respect the right of any business to mandate mask wearing. I won't try to enter a business without a mask if they require one. In most cases I'll take my business elsewhere and in a few cases I'll grab a mask that I keep in my truck. I fully accept the concept of "no shoes, no shirt no service".

Interesting that you would call people who OBJECT to mask wearing "control freaks" I would have thought those insisting on everyone wearing a mask are the real control freaks.

We will be in masks in less than a week and bars will be shut down by July 6th. Bars should probably be shut down now based on the evidence we’ve seen in the states that are breaking out.
I'd shut down everything but grocery, carryout food and medical facilites from 6juky through August. Pit everyone on govt assistance during that time

Keep abortion clinics open tho

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Thursday's announcement is to shut down on site alcohol consumption at least through the holiday weekend. I think it's dumb to wait till then if that's the way they're leaning.

Say I had plans to go to Put-In-Bay for the weekend and the bars were closed. I'd much rather find out on Monday and stay home for the weekend then while I'm heading up after a half day of Friday.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Thursday's announcement is to shut down on site alcohol consumption at least through the holiday weekend. I think it's dumb to wait till then if that's the way they're leaning.

Say I had plans to go to Put-In-Bay for the weekend and the bars were closed. I'd much rather find out on Monday and stay home for the weekend then while I'm heading up after a half day of Friday.
No. They will wait until after the holiday

No. They will wait until after the holiday

My reasoning...they're seeing states all over the place do the same. Major tourist ares are either closing bars and beaches or their communities are going full mask. Plus he specifically stated they were working on a plan to release on Thursday. He extended his orders through the week so they could release their plan on the Thursday before a non-traditional Holiday Weekend (some places giving Friday off, others Monday). This is just a conspiracy theory my brain has come up with. Please don't look to much into it

My reasoning...they're seeing states all over the place do the same. Major tourist ares are either closing bars and beaches or their communities are going full mask. Plus he specifically stated they were working on a plan to release on Thursday. He extended his orders through the week so they could release their plan on the Thursday before a non-traditional Holiday Weekend (some places giving Friday off, others Monday). This is just a conspiracy theory my brain has come up with. Please don't look to much into it
You re wrong. The state will stay open. Wide spread violence will occur with the SBLM movement, and then they will use that as a reason to out you all trouble makers in timeout. Again

You re wrong. The state will stay open. Wide spread violence will occur with the SBLM movement, and then they will use that as a reason to out you all trouble makers in timeout. Again

I never said the state would close. I said they'd ban on site alcohol consumption. That's a huge difference. I'm not sure what the BLM protests/movements have to do with wide spread violence? Yes, there has been some violence and rioting but it's remained pretty isolated.

And I've literally not missed a day of work. I don't go out much because I have a family member who is high risk and suffered a major heart attack during this whole thing. Not afraid of catching it myself but I'd hate to pass it to someone else. Just my thoughts.

Pass it long and give others the opportunity to build up their immunity to it

I tried licking door knobs to get it but have been unlucky
I never said the state would close. I said they'd ban on site alcohol consumption. That's a huge difference. I'm not sure what the BLM protests/movements have to do with wide spread violence? Yes, there has been some violence and rioting but it's remained pretty isolated.

And I've literally not missed a day of work. I don't go out much because I have a family member who is high risk and suffered a major heart attack during this whole thing. Not afraid of catching it myself but I'd hate to pass it to someone else. Just my thoughts.

I'd shut down everything but grocery, carryout food and medical facilites from 6juky through August. Pit everyone on govt assistance during that time

Keep abortion clinics open tho

Don't forget keeping our state liquor stores open! We're going to need them if DeWine shuts things down again.

Because the pro mask crowd probably doesn't go out that often while the anti mask crowd is frequently in public.

It's not a question of being "pro or anti-mask" Sykotyk. It's about where and when masks should be worn. In some circumstances I'm pro mask but in most I'm anti-mask.

For what it's worth here's an article written by a brain surgeon laying out the health concerns associated with mask wearing and the lack of effectiveness of public mask wearing. It's always good to get both sides of a debate.

It's not a question of being "pro or anti-mask" Sykotyk. It's about where and when masks should be worn. In some circumstances I'm pro mask but in most I'm anti-mask.

For what it's worth here's an article written by a brain surgeon laying out the health concerns associated with mask wearing and the lack of effectiveness of public mask wearing. It's always good to get both sides of a debate.

I am not pro, or anti pro, masks (haha). If you want to wear one, more power to ya.

We will be in masks in less than a week and bars will be shut down by July 6th. Bars should probably be shut down now based on the evidence we’ve seen in the states that are breaking out.

No mask for me. The little Dictator can say/order whatever he wants, I’m not wearing a mask. Should have been more strict with the rioters and protesters on the mask thing. F him and his masks for law abiding people minding their own business!

No mask for me. The little Dictator can say/order whatever he wants, I’m not wearing a mask. Should have been more strict with the rioters and protesters on the mask thing. F him and his masks for law abiding people minding their own business!

Maybe they could have said looting and rioting was allowable if they wore masks. Those without would be apprehended.

Write that into the legislation.

So let it be written, so it shall be done.

Maybe they could have said looting and rioting was allowable if they wore masks. Those without would be apprehended.

Write that into the legislation.

So let it be written, so it shall be done.

Don't forget social distancing. It would have been helpful if business owners had marked out 6 foot spots in front of their windows for the looters to use to space themselves out after the windows were busted. Maybe designate one window for the looters to enter through and another window for the looters to exit with their goods.

Don't forget social distancing. It would have been helpful if business owners had marked out 6 foot spots in front of their windows for the looters to use to space themselves out after the windows were busted. Maybe designate one window for the looters to enter through and another window for the looters to exit with their goods.
Easy. You mark the businesses that you are allowed to loot at each night, Just every other front door. This affords a business to restock on their non looting day so they can replenish and get looted again that next night.

Nothing more frustrating than looting a business only to have it been picked clean the night before.

Easy. You mark the businesses that you are allowed to loot at each night, Just every other front door. This affords a business to restock on their non looting day so they can replenish and get looted again that next night.

Nothing more frustrating than looting a business only to have it been picked clean the night before.

Another benefit to your plan is that it would allow a business to effectively sanitize their space before the store was looted again.

Another benefit to your plan is that it would allow a business to effectively sanitize their space before the store was looted again.
I would like to see businesses put their new items in flyers so we know what we can loot before we go. Maybe digital looting? Pick what you want, they send it to you for free, to minimize damage to the facility.