Will Dems support the peoples will, if massive voter fraud evidence is produced?

Gosh a ruddies , as the Great Orange Pumpkin actively tries to subvert the electoral process and undermine the peaceful transition of power that has served as the basis for true representative government for 220 years with the support of tens of millions of Americans including several on this site, you bring up this cloud cuckoo land crap.
But I guess I should give you credit, Trump tries to subvert our government, you only try to subvert discussions.

Gosh a ruddies , as the Great Orange Pumpkin actively tries to subvert the electoral process and undermine the peaceful transition of power that has served as the basis for true representative government for 220 years with the support of tens of millions of Americans including several on this site, you bring up this cloud cuckoo land crap.
But I guess I should give you credit, Trump tries to subvert our government, you only try to subvert discussions.
He asked you a simple question.

Try your best to answer it, and not go off on several tangents.

it is an attempt to provide some justification or at least a rationalization for his active or tacit support of Trump and his minions actions that obviously do permanent damage to the Presidential electoral process and serve to undermine our nation.

If there is massive voter fraud, it kind of means that the election didn't support the people's will.
and if Donald Trump had been born on Venus and then adopted by Fred Trump and Mary Anne would he be an American citizen or should he be deported

It is a very simple question if you know the meaning of a key 2 letter word that you do not seem to understand... ("if")

It is a very simple question if you know the meaning of a key 2 letter word that you do not seem to understand... ("if")
gosh I am not sure
(if) you brought up the question to redirect the conversation away from Donald Trump's attempt to subvert one of the most important pillars of the representative government, the peaceful transition of power
or
(if) you have a need to ask ridiculous questions, for example
(if) pigs could fly, how would that effect the price of bacon?

gosh I am not sure
(if) you brought up the question to redirect the conversation away from Donald Trump's attempt to subvert one of the most important pillars of the representative government, the peaceful transition of power
or

The price would stay the same because bacon does not come from the wing, it is behind and below the ribs.

The price would stay the same because bacon does not come from the wing, it is behind and below the ribs.
not necessarily, it is possible if they could fly, their bodies would develop differently thereby effecting the amount of meat produced and its eating quality and that would effect the demand and the price

Nope, if they change like that they would no longer be pigs, they would be the smart democrat's...because they do not exist.
It could never happen just like there ever being a reason to ask
Will Dems support the peoples will, if massive voter fraud evidence is produced?

Because of what Donnie and Russia did last election, this was one of the most secured elections ever.
I think there are two ways that people should be looking at elections in the United States:

1. The 2016 and 2020 elections were both very fair with very limited cheating that did not affect the outcome.

2. The 2016 and 2020 elections were filled with fraud and the winner of each election will forever be in doubt.

But there is that third way that many people believe in. When my candidate won, it was fair. When my candidate lost, it was fraud.

gosh I am not sure
or
Was Al Gore subverting the peaceful transfer of power by challenging the election results?

In Case You Fell Asleep Early on 11/3
vote counts stopped biden trump pennsylvania wi mi ga ohio

I think there are two ways that people should be looking at elections in the United States:

1. The 2016 and 2020 elections were both very fair with very limited cheating that did not affect the outcome.

2. The 2016 and 2020 elections were filled with fraud and the winner of each election will forever be in doubt.

But there is that third way that many people believe in. When my candidate won, it was fair. When my candidate lost, it was fraud.
Except people on the right admit foreign governments stick their noses in our election. The only pertinent question is was the candidate involved and did it materially change votes.

People on the left, who've been screaming fraud election for 4 years, say there was zero fraud "most secure election ever!"

You can bet your house if Trump won theyd be screaming Russia! again.

Except people on the right admit foreign governments stick their noses in our election. The only pertinent question is was the candidate involved and did it materially change votes.

People on the left, who've been screaming fraud election for 4 years, say there was zero fraud "most secure election ever!"

You can bet your house if Trump won theyd be screaming Russia! again.
Russia, (and others) have been meddling in our elections for 70 years or more.

Which political party has been most aligned with Russia/The Soviet Union for about 100 years now?

Anybody know?

Yes ... when I see evidence of massive voter fraud ... not claims of massive voter fraud, with no evidence provided.

second question ... will you support a former President going to jail if massive corruption evidence is presented ... asking for a friend

Yes ... when I see evidence of massive voter fraud ... not claims of massive voter fraud, with no evidence provided.

second question ... will you support a former President going to jail if massive corruption evidence is presented ... asking for a friend
Well, Biden is not officially the President yet.

But, yes, I would support the evidence against him being presented.

Big difference from influencing an election ... Russia 2016
and saying subverting an election .. Dems in 2020
Yes and no. The situations just mean something totally different than what you claim. Shocker lol. It is always entertaining when you stop off at the grown-ups table to comment. So thanks!! Try this on for size -

2016 - Russia does what it always does. Screw around with elections. Little if any impact.

No collusion with Trump, 4 years of Dem lies trying to blame an imaginary connection in a fantasy excuse for Hildabeast's loss and the general derangement it has caused on the Left.

And big money tells Dems - "Get it done next time. WTF are we paying you idiots for?!?".

2020 - Democrats do what they always do in the big city districts Cheat in an election. You fools say, "Not significant. Normal Dem cheating. Don't bother to assess the impact, nothing to see here.".

Covid ballot stupidity makes cheating opportunities increase exponentially. Globalist anti-freedom social engineering elitists buy a "cheat code", because Trump puts our nation above their business model, which happens to be bilking our nation.

Geez, joe. High school football season is now over, so try to pay attention better.

Last edited:
What is alarming is the lengths they went with the election software to cheat. Even down ballot races. They wanted to cheat a fake blue wave.
It will be interesting to follow the trail, if we follow the trail.... I think that German server matters, and I think, I know, that all of this was anticipated by some in Trump's camp. The only questions are as to what traps were set and bore the fruit of evidence. And who in government is faithful to the people and not trying to make dirty deals now. "When" one turns on Trump, if they do, can increase rewards.

Different 'Pubs keep quiet for different reasons.

Last edited:
If there is massive voter fraud, it kind of means that the election didn't support the people's will.
You believe this horse chit too ? I thought you were supposed to be some kind of renaissance man ? I must have confused you with someone else

Finally a honest answer. What is so hard about this question that you are the only one who will answer? The question revolves around "if".

Yes I would like to see Trump in jail "if" the evidence is there.
He is the most scrutinized person on the planet and so far they found not one shred of corruption. In fact The Russians did collude with Hillary and the dems to put out the Steele dossiar then with the aid of the media tried to pass this disinformation as something Trump did.

Then you have the ridiculous impeachment where quid pro quo was done 7 times in one conversation...then the acctual transcript was released and showed it was all lies. Yet not only did you have Joe openly bragging on tape about his quid pro quo billion, You have Hunter's laptop showing Trump was 100% correct about Joe.
So if we are to have equal application of our laws to presidents and presidential candidates, you have to come up with something much worse than accepting foreign payouts and colluding contriving disinformation with Russia to over through a election...