Why Does the Pandemic Seem to Be Hitting Some Countries Harder Than Others?

if the Chinese government is guilty of an act it should be condemned, but making a proven false charge only stirs up hatred against the government and more importantly Chinese and other Asian people.

What evidence do you have that the charges against the Chinese government have been "proven" false?

And do you really think that exposing the role of China's totalitarian government in either deliberately spreading the covid or enabling it to spread due to gross negligence will lead to "hatred against Asian people"?

What evidence do you have that the charges against the Chinese government have been "proven" false?

And do you really think that exposing the role of China's totalitarian government in either deliberately spreading the covid or enabling it to spread due to gross negligence will lead to "hatred against Asian people"?

https://www.haaretz.com/science-and...s-4-theories-after-the-wuhan-probe- 1.9532119

It hasn't been proven false. It is still being investigated and you really trust WHO?

Last edited:
I listened to objective factual sources and followed their advise.
Weird. So you're saying despite all the Facebook and Twitter stuff you figured out how to navigate this virus? It didn't really have the influence you said it does?

how vulgar of you
Dr. Faucci as is true of all people with open minds is willing to learn as more scientific evidence becomes available.
So the "science" was wrong the first time. The "science" is then wrong the second time. We are now on the third time. It does not really sound like science to me.

how vulgar of you
Dr. Faucci as is true of all people with open minds is willing to learn as more scientific evidence becomes available.
Yea, he has is willing to learn. Hmmm He is not what he proclaims. You had to observe bath house participants and bar goers? Joke

How did you come to that conclusion? You're a nurse? I respect that, do you respect other nurses who are skeptical of COVID-19? In fact, how many nurses are refusing the vaccine?
The effectiveness of masks was discussed multiple times on this board and in the media ( not just the talking heads) This was at the beginning of mask mandates and the availability or lack of availability of masks. So, it's not my conclusion, but the experts conclusion.

About fellow nurses being skeptical of covid. Yep I respect others opinion, but just because you have a certain job or profession doesnt mean everybody is going to be 100% on board. A couple of months ago of this board somebody made a thread about a Doctor from Dallas, Oregon who didn't believe in masks and instructed his staff not to wear masks.
A considerable amount of my fellow nurses in my place of employment have passed of the vaccine for various reasons. I think the number one reason is the perceived rush job of the vaccines. Another reason is nurses having covid or exposed to covid. Myself, I haven't taken the vaccine because I had antibodies to covid ( If anyone wants to see if they have antibodies donate blood to the red cross and they automatically run antibodies) My last blood donation antibodies were no longer detected so I'll get the vaccine ASAP

The effectiveness of masks was discussed multiple times on this board and in the media ( not just the talking heads) This was at the beginning of mask mandates and the availability or lack of availability of masks. So, it's not my conclusion, but the experts conclusion.

About fellow nurses being skeptical of covid. Yep I respect others opinion, but just because you have a certain job or profession doesnt mean everybody is going to be 100% on board. A couple of months ago of this board somebody made a thread about a Doctor from Dallas, Oregon who didn't believe in masks and instructed his staff not to wear masks.
A considerable amount of my fellow nurses in my place of employment have passed of the vaccine for various reasons. I think the number one reason is the perceived rush job of the vaccines. Another reason is nurses having covid or exposed to covid. Myself, I haven't taken the vaccine because I had antibodies to covid ( If anyone wants to see if they have antibodies donate blood to the red cross and they automatically run antibodies) My last blood donation antibodies were no longer detected so I'll get the vaccine ASAP
How does that correlate to T-Cells. I have been thru the mask conversation extensively. The term mask is a political weapon.

How does that correlate to T-Cells. I have been thru the mask conversation extensively. The term mask is a political weapon.

Everyone forgets this aspect of human immune response. BTW, T Cells are a much more important part of immunity then antibodies. For one, educating your T Cells to the pathogen can last a lifetime.

https://www.haaretz.com/science-and...s-4-theories-after-the-wuhan-probe- 1.9532119

It hasn't been proven false. It is still being investigated and you really trust WHO?
1. yes I trust the WHO investigation
2. And the consensus of critics listed above reject the claim that China purposely spread the disease.

Weird. So you're saying despite all the Facebook and Twitter stuff you figured out how to navigate this virus? It didn't really have the influence you said it does?
Facebook and Twitter has influence among those who are unable to accept objective factual information. We saw a bunch of them in Washington on January 6th.

Yea, he has is willing to learn. Hmmm He is not what he proclaims. You had to observe bath house participants and bar goers? Joke
Yep just the scientific method in action. Its research like that that has provided a cure for the STDs caught by people at this site.