Why did you pick your Avatar and Member Name? Best Avatar? Best Names?

Like 14, Like Red and the security guard at the United Center who took money from Jordan in The Last Dance may be the GOAT of 2020! Then punked Jordan with the shoulder shrug...classic!

Like 14, Like Red and the security guard at the United Center who took money from Jordan in The Last Dance may be the GOAT of 2020! Then punked Jordan with the shoulder shrug...classic!
I always assumed you were Pete Rose in real life. Number 14 for the Reds. If so, you were my childhood hero.

TriangleMan,

Got to know. Why the name and Avatar?
Name comes from the powerful character Triangle Man in the song Particle Man on the 1990 album Flood by They Might Be Giants, which was on frequent rotation in our apartment in college. Triangle Man fights and defeats Particle Man and Person Man.

The avatar was just me settling on an image that would fit in the circle. Might be changing it soon.

Name comes from the powerful character Triangle Man in the song Particle Man on the 1990 album Flood by They Might Be Giants, which was on frequent rotation in our apartment in college. Triangle Man fights and defeats Particle Man and Person Man.

The avatar was just me settling on an image that would fit in the circle. Might be changing it soon.

Pretty Cool.

I can't imagine anyoneone would have guessed that.

I will give it a listen

Shades of Escher

;>---

EGA

I was eating a salad

76 no reason

Best name and poster ever was Fairwood King

Nothing beat his stories

May he RIP

Best name and poster ever was Fairwood King

Nothing beat his stories

May he RIP
FWK certainly was a yappi legend, but there have been some other legendary (in their own mind) posters.

A few that come to mind: JoeMontana (wealthiest yappi poster EVER), JoshuaRanch (smartest yappi poster EVER) and hof (one of the most entertaining posters). Honorable Mention: recently (the coolest, hippest poster).

Last edited:
Grew up near the Indiana state line.
Say "IndianaBanana" out loud.
Rolls off the tongue nicely, doesn't it?

The pic was actually a gif I found cool and thought would play... but it doesn't. Still neat though.

Name is when I first come on board here I was following football more closely and I graduated from Moeller. Avatar used to be the Moeller block M helmet but I've been posting more in the debate forum these past couple years so I changed the avatar to a picture if my Irish Wolfhound. I never had a pet until I was married. Since then my wife and I have had 8 dogs, several cats, two gecko lizards, 2 guinea pigs and a gold fish that lasted over ten years by just changing the fish bowl water on a regular basis. First pet we had was a Dalmatian. Very cool dog, it's a toss up between Dalmatians or Irish Wolfhounds are my favorite. Not a big fan of yappy little dogs.

Name comes from the old TV show Have Gun, Will Travel. Paladin was a gunfighter champion for hire, usually to the oppressed. In history, Paladins were the Champions( knights) of the court of Charlemagne. Name fit as a former champion athlete and later head coach. It also was reflective of my professional job later in life.

Name is when I first come on board here I was following football more closely and I graduated from Moeller. Avatar used to be the Moeller block M helmet but I've been posting more in the debate forum these past couple years so I changed the avatar to a picture if my Irish Wolfhound. I never had a pet until I was married. Since then my wife and I have had 8 dogs, several cats, two gecko lizards, 2 guinea pigs and a gold fish that lasted over ten years by just changing the fish bowl water on a regular basis. First pet we had was a Dalmatian. Very cool dog, it's a toss up between Dalmatians or Irish Wolfhounds are my favorite. Not a big fan of yappy little dogs.
Hot damn that's a lot of pets

Switched Avatar to this one. I found it on the internet one day and loved it. It's been called the Eye of God.