Why did you pick your Avatar and Member Name? Best Avatar? Best Names?

14Red

Like 14, Like Red and the security guard at the United Center who took money from Jordan in The Last Dance may be the GOAT of 2020! Then punked Jordan with the shoulder shrug...classic!

BlackHawk

Like 14, Like Red and the security guard at the United Center who took money from Jordan in The Last Dance may be the GOAT of 2020! Then punked Jordan with the shoulder shrug...classic!
I always assumed you were Pete Rose in real life. Number 14 for the Reds. If so, you were my childhood hero.

TriangleMan

TriangleMan,

Got to know. Why the name and Avatar?
Name comes from the powerful character Triangle Man in the song Particle Man on the 1990 album Flood by They Might Be Giants, which was on frequent rotation in our apartment in college. Triangle Man fights and defeats Particle Man and Person Man.

The avatar was just me settling on an image that would fit in the circle. Might be changing it soon.

Fatman

Name comes from the powerful character Triangle Man in the song Particle Man on the 1990 album Flood by They Might Be Giants, which was on frequent rotation in our apartment in college. Triangle Man fights and defeats Particle Man and Person Man.

The avatar was just me settling on an image that would fit in the circle. Might be changing it soon.
Pretty Cool.

I can't imagine anyoneone would have guessed that.

I will give it a listen

ohiopup

Shades of Escher

;>---

EGA

BlackHawk

Best name and poster ever was Fairwood King

Nothing beat his stories

May he RIP
FWK certainly was a yappi legend, but there have been some other legendary (in their own mind) posters.

A few that come to mind: JoeMontana (wealthiest yappi poster EVER), JoshuaRanch (smartest yappi poster EVER) and hof (one of the most entertaining posters). Honorable Mention: recently (the coolest, hippest poster).

Last edited:

IndianaBanana

Grew up near the Indiana state line.
Say "IndianaBanana" out loud.
Rolls off the tongue nicely, doesn't it?

The pic was actually a gif I found cool and thought would play... but it doesn't. Still neat though.