Why aren't guns to blame when a cop shoots a black man?

It's already illegal for felons to have guns....its almost like criminals dont care about laws ?
Sure. They will always try. Maybe we should stop making it so easy and throw more people in prison for giving them guns?

Guns have always been accessible even with periods of a bit more or less restriction. Murder rates went up a bit in the 70’s and 80’s but have trended down since and remained reasonably flat for the last 40 years. They are still 5 times higher than comparable countries. What is your point?

Murder rates have declined because we have better emergency care.

You have to pass a background check to buy gun? I know prices are skyrocketing but I dont think gum is a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.
You don’t need a background check to buy a gun. It is super easy to buys guns without a background check. Over 300K were likely sold without a background in the last year. I wonder how many of those were purchased by felons? Do you think most of them?

Murder rates have declined because we have better emergency care.
That is a lie. Please post the data on actual shootings being up or flat That would support your BS. You just made that up. All violent crime is down you lying imbecile.

That is a lie. Please post the data on actual shootings being up or flat That would support your BS. You just made that up. All violent crime is down you lying imbecile.
No...I really didn't. It's true. The 70'-80's were like 40 years ago. Hell..even the ambulences make it to the hospital quicker. They also use helicopters. And that's just the logistics component. Trauma care has improved x 100

No...I really didn't. It's true. The 70'-80's were like 40 years ago. Hell..even the ambulences make it to the hospital quicker. They also use helicopters. And that's just the logistics component. Trauma care has improved x 100
Hey dipsh*t. Medical care saves lives but gun murders are down because shootings are down. ALL violent crime is down including violent assaults with and without guns.

Hey dipsh*t. Medical care saves lives but gun murders are down because shootings are down. ALL violent crime is down including violent assaults with and without guns.
Mass shootings are up bigly since Joe's been in office.

Because we have 5x the gun deaths of most advanced countries and I don't care for 7 year olds getting shot at Micky Dee's or 8 people getting mowed down while they are at work.
I don’t like 7-year-olds dying in automobile crashes yet it happens everyday. Please join me in my movement to ban automobiles and make the bicycle the official vehicle of America

Because we have 5x the gun deaths of most advanced countries and I don't care for 7 year olds getting shot at Micky Dee's or 8 people getting mowed down while they are at work.
You just said gun murders are down be cause shootings are down. Which is it?

In the last 30 years, ownership peaked at about 47%. Since 2000, it has fluctuated between 40-45%. Two things...once you get to a certain point, the exact number is irrelevant. There is a saturation that when combined with totally ineffective restriction on access, makes guns almost as easy to get as chewing gum. Second, the gun violence problem is an equation. It is people plus guns. Fixing either will help solve the problem, but fixing people is infinitely harder.
I see it took a gun thread for ProV to come out of his hole and start posting blatantly wrong stuff about guns again.

Once he gets completely owned with facts on this thread he will move the goalposts a few times until he realizes how wrong he was and just disappear again for a short while.

I refuse to play that game this time. I will not show him he is blatantly ignorant of gun facts over and over again in a circle while he moves the goalposts. The rest of you can have fun with him.

You just said gun murders are down be cause shootings are down. Which is it?
Both you moron. Murder rate is down over the last 40 years as are all violent crimes including assaults with guns. That does not mean it is still not ridiculously higher than it needs or should be. Again, a third grader can understand that very basic premise.

I see it took a gun thread for ProV to come out of his hole and start posting blatantly wrong stuff about guns again.

Once he gets completely owned with facts on this thread he will move the goalposts a few times until he realizes how wrong he was and just disappear again for a short while.

I refuse to play that game this time. I will not show him he is blatantly ignorant of gun facts over and over again in a circle while he moves the goalposts. The rest of you can have fun with him.
What did I post that was wrong about guns? How did the goalposts change? You just won't participate because you have no facts on your side and just want to spew nonsense about your 2nd amendment rights and how the only problem is those black people.

Both you moron. Murder rate is down over the last 40 years as are all violent crimes including assaults with guns. That does not mean it is still not ridiculously higher than it needs or should be. Again, a third grader can understand that very basic premise.
You seem really confused....but at least you're running with the 3rd grader take today.

So you are in agreeance we do not need any new or stricter gun laws since we are continuing to lower the violent crime.

You don’t need a background check to buy a gun. It is super easy to buys guns without a background check. Over 300K were likely sold without a background in the last year. I wonder how many of those were purchased by felons? Do you think most of them?

Criminals have someone buy a gun for them. This is illegal. I’d say 99% of the people with “ghost guns” have more money than you. Under US law it’s legal to make your own gun

So you are in agreeance we do not need any new or stricter gun laws since we are continuing to lower the violent crime.
I am not. It is still ridiculously high in comparison with the rest of the advanced world.

What did I post that was wrong about guns? How did the goalposts change? You just won't participate because you have no facts on your side and just want to spew nonsense about your 2nd amendment rights and how the only problem is those black people.
Read the last gun thread and you will see the dozen or so times you posted something blatantly false, were corrected by myself or someone else, and then moved the goalposts.

Not playing your game again.

Go watch Cuties and get a rub and tug...

Read the last gun thread and you will see the dozen or so times you posted something blatantly false, were corrected by myself or someone else, and then moved the goalposts.

Not playing your game again.

Go watch Cuties and get a rub and tug...
Name one. You are not playing because you just make up.

I am not. It is still ridiculously high in comparison with the rest of the advanced world.
Why is this relevant? We are a vast diverse country, we are more different than alike when compared to other countries. Most of us will never be anywhere near a violent crime in our entire lives.

That post was not confusing to anybody with more than a 3rd grade education.
No, you seriously seem confused but are no doubt leaning pretty hard with the 3rd grade education thing. Hope for your sake it catches on. Good luck.

Why is this relevant? We are a vast diverse country, we are more different than alike when compared to other countries. Most of us will never be anywhere near a violent crime in our entire lives.
It is relevant because people in this country see it as normal for 7 year olds to be excecuted at McDonald's or that 8 people at work get mowed down. Rinse and repeat. Good times.

Last edited:
It is relevant because people in this country see it as normal for 7 year olds to be excecated at McDonald's or that 8 people at work get mowed down. Rinse and repeat. Good times.
Do you think you would ever execute a 7 year old? If not, why not? And why do you suppose this person did it?