Who's got New Helmets for 2019?

dhs22p

As always we are back and ready for the 2019 Season!
So far there have been 60 New Helmets added to the site --> ohiohshelmets.webs.com

We have been busy this off-season updating the records from last year and adding the links for this season!

We have also updated a lot of the current helmets on site! We have done this by fixing colors and logo placements! So the helmets should be more accurate than ever!

Are there any new helmets out there that I have not yet seen?

Please enjoy the site and check it out throughout the season as I expect around 50% of the teams in the state to change helmets!

Slight change for the Spartans of Roger Bacon ... the center stripe is now a brown and gold sword.
rb-front.jpgrb-back.jpg

I appreciate all of your hard work on these-what a great resource. Can tell you put in a lot of screen time!

The new Lasalle Lancer decal is sharp! Could they have, gasp, had an original drawing made? Resembles Rutgers a little-but how many different ways can you draw a knight helmet with the same color scheme?

Also-I noticed that you have Preble Shawnee listed as the Braves. They are actually the Arrows.

Again-thanks for all of your hard work!

I appreciate all of your hard work on these-what a great resource. Can tell you put in a lot of screen time!

The new Lasalle Lancer decal is sharp! Could they have, gasp, had an original drawing made? Resembles Rutgers a little-but how many different ways can you draw a knight helmet with the same color scheme?

Also-I noticed that you have Preble Shawnee listed as the Braves. They are actually the Arrows.

Again-thanks for all of your hard work!

Years and years of screen time! Love every second! Thanks for the "Arrows" correction!

This is actually a really awesome site! The fact that you include past helmets and the teams record (along with a link to the joe eitel page for the season) is just awesome. Congrats to you! I hope your work doesn’t go unnoticed.

Would you be interested in doing historical helmets? My school has changed helmet designs many times. But none recently Really.

Would you be interested in doing historical helmets? My school has changed helmet designs many times. But none recently Really.
I usually save the historical helmets for the off season. But depending on how difficult they are... I may do them now.

This is actually a really awesome site! The fact that you include past helmets and the teams record (along with a link to the joe eitel page for the season) is just awesome. Congrats to you! I hope your work doesn’t go unnoticed.
Thank you!

Updated the Roger Bacon Helmet!
That's awesome - and fast! I'm curious how you do such a good job with perspective... are you drawing these things "flat" and then the computer lays them onto the 3D helmet properly? Or are you just that amazing? Or is this a trade secret? =)

That's awesome - and fast! I'm curious how you do such a good job with perspective... are you drawing these things "flat" and then the computer lays them onto the 3D helmet properly? Or are you just that amazing? Or is this a trade secret? =)
I am a graphic designer by trade. I use Illustrator to make the logos and Photoshop to put the helmet together. I have a Helmet template that I use to put the stripes/logos on the helmet. There are different options in Photoshop that allow me to make the logo appear to be actually on the helmet. Im maybe a little bit amazing ;)

Here are some of the new helmets that have been recently added!

Marion-Franklin Red Devils
MarionFranklin-2019_L.png

Bethel-Tate Tigers
BethelTate-2019_L.png

Canton McKinley Bulldogs
McKinley-2019(white)_L.png

South Point Pointers
SouthPoint-2019_L.png

Harvest Prep Warriors
HarvestPrep-2019_L.png

Triad Cardinals
Triad-2019_L.png

Madeira Mustangs
Madeira-2019_L.png

Green Bulldogs are going with new black helmets this year! I heard the orange jerseys may be making a comeback as well.