Who's going to win this one : Canton McKinley (1 -4 ) vs North Canton Canton Hoover (4 - 1) ??

Who's going to win this one: Canton McKinley vs North Canton Hoover ??

• Canton McKinley wins by: less then 7 points

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Canton McKinley wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Canton McKinley wins by: 14 ponts or more

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • North Canton Hoover wins by: less then 7 points

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • North Canton Hoover wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • North Canton Hoover wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IUDOGS

It's September 19, 2022

Who's going to win this one: Canton McKinley vs North Canton Hoover
Where: Tom Benison Stadium

When Friday September 23, 2022

Kick Off: 7:00 PM

CalPrep.com

Canton McKinley by 4 Points

Weather Forecast for Friday September 23, 2022

Partly Cloudy

High: 63

Low: 46

Chance of Rain: 5%

Winds: NW 9 mph

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Last edited:

Remember last year? Mckinley was supposed to whoop on Hoover and all Hoover did was shut out the Bulldogs. I'm not saying Hoover will win but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Last year Hoover broke McKinley's big winning streak by shutting out the Bulldogs. Now let's get ready for another Pup winning streak when the 1 win McKinley team puts a beat down on the 1 loss Hoover team.

GameDay at Home against the Sweepers boys,you got the taste of victory last week so just keep the flags off the field and get another win...BAM!

My hunch is McKinley wins this game but I hope I am wrong. Was last week a turning point for McKinley or an aberration? The FED is truly unpredictable this year. I go back to the McK/Perry game in which McKinley scored 2 early td's and controlled the game on the scoreboard (28-17) but then just faded.

First to 20 points will win this game IMO.

I'm confused because JLP's inside sources said Hall lost the locker room and kids don't want to play for him. :unsure:

I'm confused because JLP's inside sources said Hall lost the locker room and kids don't want to play for him. :unsure:
They weren't happy that he "outed" their poor efforts in weeks 1 & 2....thats common knowledge. Then again, when your coach gives you the freedom to extend your social protest to the field as a 16/17 year old kid, that scores him some points.

They weren't happy that he "outed" their poor efforts in weeks 1 & 2....thats common knowledge.
So some kids didn't like that the coach told them they needed to get better? The nerve of him. lol

You claimed inside sources. Now its "common knowledge"? lol ok

If your DBs backpedaled as well as you do the Tigers D would be better.

So some kids didn't like that the coach told them they needed to get better? The nerve of him. lol

You claimed inside sources. Now its "common knowledge"? lol ok

If your DBs backpedaled as well as you do the Tigers D would be better.
Yes, because kids are as mentally tough as they were 30 years ago. :rolleyes:

No, fool....it's common knowledge because BECAUSE of my sources.

Well find out how good our DB's are in week 10 against your transfer QB....of course, I'm sure your transfer RB will get the Lions share of the work.

Good call. A .500 record is in grasp. For Hoover, ouch. After this and Mansfield I see them losing out.

I have a hard time seeing them beating anybody the rest of the way. As a fan and an alum of the school it is hard to say that publicly on a forum like this. This McKinley team is far from world beaters and Hoover got outclassed badly. At least the Mansfield game was a snowball giving up 3 touchdowns in 3 minute span late in the 4th quarter.

I did say McKinley very well could follow the 0-4 start and match it with a 4-0 stretch their next 4 (although I kind of saw them taking 3 of the 4).