Who would win in a fight: Slideby vs BcB?

Who would win in a fight: Slideby vs BcB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BcB for sure. If things started getting close, I would 100% jump in and help him, as I'm sure 90% of the board would too.

BcB for sure. If things started getting close, I would 100% jump in and help him, as I'm sure 90% of the board would too.

Two things...

1.BCB is fat. I don't know what that means, but I weigh 235 currently. I'm sure we're both in hvy weight.

2.I've seen the Big Slurp. I would pick the Big Slurp up and beat BCB with him. There wouldn't be a "close".

I'm pretty sure BCB has been in no more than 2 fights his whole life. He's too nice. Myself, too many to count. Literally. Does that mean I would give BCB a two piece with a biscuit? Probably not. I'm generally a very nice guy. As I'm sure BCB is as well. For the record BCB, a two piece isn't a chicken dinner. Don't want you to think I wouldn't feed you.

Lol tbg acting like he would jump in. I can see tbg sucker punching someone rather than squaring up. After all he did got st x. Elder is tougher than those guys.

In a street fight, I'll take elder guys any day over X boys. Hence, an X guy talking about "jumping in". Unless it's a chemistry test, your average Elder guy would own your average X girl...er, guy.

You talk an awful lot, Slide. Must have a lot to prove.

You're confident in your bowling abilities, right? I'm confident in my fighting/boxing/wrestling skills. If you talk to any fighter, and he says he isn't that good... he ain't.

I don't have anything to prove. Like I said before, I doubt you've been in more than a fight or two your whole life... and one of those was a tickle fight in the Xavier locker room, and the other was a frat boy "cat fight". I would win simply on the shock factor because i would hit you harder than you ever imagined. Then we would fight. Well... I would. You would just get beat up. :laugh:

BAM! WCH penalized one point for a low blow.

But I'll give him a point, because it's funny cause it's true.

wch is misinformed. If he's gonna make racial jokes he would know that the people he's referring to don't have jobs.

But you chose the right side here, buddy. :laugh:

You're confident in your bowling abilities, right? I'm confident in my fighting/boxing/wrestling skills. If you talk to any fighter, and he says he isn't that good... he ain't.

I don't have anything to prove. Like I said before, I doubt you've been in more than a fight or two your whole life... and one of those was a tickle fight in the Xavier locker room, and the other was a frat boy "cat fight". I would win simply on the shock factor because i would hit you harder than you ever imagined. Then we would fight. Well... I would. You would just get beat up. :laugh:

Slideby fights people and he's older than 18. :laugh: