• Youngs. Chaney

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Clev. Glenville

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Gilmour Academy

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He goes about 9 deep but maybe more. As for offense, there are seven who can score in double figures at any time.
2 main scorers and a couple others that can hurt you on occasion...not a great shooting team...they are up-tempo and like to score in transition.

2 main scorers and a couple others that can hurt you on occasion...not a great shooting team...they are up-tempo and like to score in transition.
I think a team like Rossford could cause Sandusky some problems if they were to meet in the regional final similar to how they did TCC.

How deep is this team? Piranhas usually succeed in numbers. Lol
They are arguably 5 deep. They do play 2 kids off the bench and they average 6pts together and basically give the starters a rest. If they get to their 8th man it is because of foul trouble or match ups. Their 5 starters average 69 points while the team averages 78.

What's the status of Lutheran Wests big man who has been out injured all season? I keep seeing posts teasing that he may play soon. If this is true I think they are a lock because he goes about 6-8 and is supposedly their top player.

They are arguably 5 deep. They do play 2 kids off the bench and they average 6pts together and basically give the starters a rest. If they get to their 8th man it is because of foul trouble or match ups. Their 5 starters average 69 points while the team averages 78.

Henlon, Moore, Green, and Brown can hurt you. For defensive purposes look out also for Arrington, Garr, Bonner, Klein, and the freshman. That’s nine players. The starting five average double figures.

Henlon, Moore, Green, and Brown can hurt you. For defensive purposes look out also for Arrington, Garr, Bonner, Klein, and the freshman. That’s nine players. The starting five average double figures.
Henlon, Moore, Green, Brown and Garr average 69 of the teams 78 point average. Aaron and Bonner are averaging 6 pts combined and the only other players who have played in every game. Arrington has been in 6 games this season and Klein in 15. So if they would go 9 deep in a close game it would be the first time they have ever done it.

Sandusky played 8 kids in the district final.
They did have 8 kids see the floor. I think Klein saw about 2 minutes and Aaron saw maybe 7. Henlon and Green played over 30 minutes and Moore played close to that. Brown and Garr each played about 25 minutes. When it comes right down to it, the starters played 140 of the 160 minutes in the district final game. The starters took 71 of their 77 total shots. The starters scored 75 of their 75 points. The starters grabbed 32 of their 34 rebounds. The starters took 16 of their 16 free throws taken. But they did have 8 kids play in the district final.

D1 always has the late games on day 2 and the last game on championship day...the other 3 divisions rotate in the other time slots.

I'm surprised Bishop Ready only got 4 votes. I can see why Dayton Chaminade has so many votes. I remember them being a state powerhouse in 1969 and, thanks to NFHS, I've seen them play.

Ready is special. We shall see
Looking forward to the match-up tonight with Maysville. Maysville pressures all 94 feet and shoots it well from 3.
the game will be broadcast live at: diamondsportsmedia.com tip time is 6:00.

A lot more votes for Akron Buchtel then I expected here. I know coach Dent personally so their success doesn't surprise me. I haven't followed Buchtel Basketball much since Chris Livingston left for Glenn Oak. Can anyone give insight on the team? Who is their impact players and what style of play are they using this year?

Khoi Thurmond Amari Robinson Marcel Bryce Jr full court pressure and fast break offense and can score in half court also hopefully you check them out tonight