Who will take the shot

Likely.

Work will most likely make me, and I think moving forward some events,thing I want to do next year will require proof you have it.

I'll get it. I usually get very sick when I catch one of the viruses floating around. Flu and Strep Throat have knocked me out for a week at a time usually.

Nah, we like Biden, he will set you gals back for the next 10 years

Haha you wish. A decade from now fly over America will be no factor. They'll never be able to string together enough extension cords to get their electric cars to polling stations.

Likely.

Work will most likely make me, and I think moving forward some events,thing I want to do next year will require proof you have it.

Agreed. I'll get it if it means I have to have it if Toad the Wet Sprocket comes back to the Rose Music Center again this spring.

Agreed. I'll get it if it means I have to have it if Toad the Wet Sprocket comes back to the Rose Music Center again this spring.
Doubt it will be the spring. Best hope is second half of year for concerts.

Were you there in 2019?

the events I missed most are concerts, had my Kiss, Garth Brooks and Motley Crue shows banged beceause of the booomer remover. Live Nation stating they may require it, but unsure how that will be legal.

Doesnt matter, my work will either force me, or highly suggest it, so I figured why not. If it goes south it could be part of my retirement plan in a class action lawsuit. I will makes ure to keep all my documentation, etc...

the events I missed most are concerts, had my Kiss, Garth Brooks and Motley Crue shows banged beceause of the booomer remover. Live Nation stating they may require it, but unsure how that will be legal.

Doesnt matter, my work will either force me, or highly suggest it, so I figured why not. If it goes south it could be part of my retirement plan in a class action lawsuit. I will makes ure to keep all my documentation, etc...

Same here. I've never gotten it before, may not have an option this time.

My biggest miss is baseball. A family of Cubs fans. We literally go to 20-30 games a year between Wrigley and all the minor league teams. At least once and sometimes twice a year it lines up that everyone is home within the same week. So we go in a big loop from home to South Bend (A) to Wrigley to Des Moines (AAA) to Salyersville, TN (AA) to Myrtle Beach (High A). Love it. We also go to Cincy & Pitt when they come for every series.

Same here. I've never gotten it before, may not have an option this time.

My biggest miss is baseball. A family of Cubs fans. We literally go to 20-30 games a year between Wrigley and all the minor league teams. At least once and sometimes twice a year it lines up that everyone is home within the same week. So we go in a big loop from home to South Bend (A) to Wrigley to Des Moines (AAA) to Salyersville, TN (AA) to Myrtle Beach (High A). Love it. We also go to Cincy & Pitt when they come for every series.
I much more prefer MiLB and head to Dayton, Columubus and sometimes elsewhere for games but usulaly give in and take the fam to one Reds game.

Believe i saw the Cubbies MiLB affiliate in TN a couple of summers ago as we stopped on the way back from a ball tournament at Ripken's experience facility near Pigeon Forge.

Over the last few years my interests have changed quite a bit. If I had a chance to attend a concert of a group I love, or a normal sporting event of my favorite team, I would choose a concert. If someone told me that a decade ago I would call them a fool.

But anyways................Kiss got pushed back to next fall. Garth I dont know if they announced a date yet. Crue/Poison may attend the one in Pittsburgh next year.

I much more prefer MiLB and head to Dayton, Columubus and sometimes elsewhere for games but usulaly give in and take the fam to one Reds game.

Believe i saw the Cubbies MiLB affiliate in TN a couple of summers ago as we stopped on the way back from a ball tournament at Ripken's experience facility near Pigeon Forge.

Over the last few years my interests have changed quite a bit. If I had a chance to attend a concert of a group I love, or a normal sporting event of my favorite team, I would choose a concert. If someone told me that a decade ago I would call them a fool.

But anyways................Kiss got pushed back to next fall. Garth I dont know if they announced a date yet. Crue/Poison may attend the one in Pittsburgh next year.

Saw Guns & Roses in Cincy a few years ago at Paul Brown when Steven Adler came out and made a guest appearance on drums. Wife saw Buffet in Pitt with her sisters. We saw Jeff Lynn when he came to Columbus last year as well.

Yes, Smokies Stadium is a great place to see a game. My wife and I also go to all the "business day" games for the Columbus Clippers here.

I do agree. Minor league games are a better experience. That's why I want to get out to Eugene, OR to the short season Emeralds. I'm afraid they're going to get eliminated in the MLB attrition of minor league teams. We have offices in LA and I usually have to go out there a couple times a year. I fix the schedule so I go in the spring. I was there in 17 during the World Baseball Classic. I drive down to Mesa to Sloan Field and watch Cubs spring training games as well.

Now I'm getting ticked off all over again.

Saw Guns & Roses in Cincy a few years ago at Paul Brown when Steven Adler came out and made a guest appearance on drums. Wife saw Buffet in Pitt with her sisters. We saw Jeff Lynn when he came to Columbus last year as well.

Yes, Smokies Stadium is a great place to see a game. My wife and I also go to all the "business day" games for the Columbus Clippers here.

I do agree. Minor league games are a better experience. That's why I want to get out to Eugene, OR to the short season Emeralds. I'm afraid they're going to get eliminated in the MLB attrition of minor league teams. We have offices in LA and I usually have to go out there a couple times a year. I fix the schedule so I go in the spring. I was there in 17 during the World Baseball Classic. I drive down to Mesa to Sloan Field and watch Cubs spring training games as well.

Now I'm getting ticked off all over again.
have the not announced those teams who are retracted yet?

Kid I coached pitched out in that area for a minute, said it is beautiful.

See where GNR is wanting to tour next summer. Saw them in 2017 in Milwauke.e.....had a blast.

This thread has taken some interesting twist.

Has anyone read or heard if an anti-body test is given prior to receiving the vaccine?