Who should get MVP

With all three quarterbacks having an exceptional year, who should win MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a lie.

The last time Brady was hurt for the whole season, the Pats started a qb who hadn't seen play time since high school and they won 11 games. Mallet is way better than Cassell.

Oh, yeah he was so great he had 21 passing tds, 2 rushing, 11 interceptions and 4 lost fumbles, and an 89.4 qb rating. Which means he had 22 tds and 15 turnovers. HE WAS PHENOMENAL!!

And the defense held 8 of their opponents under 20 points.

Brady has a qbr of 104.6 and has 42 tds and 14 turnovers.

NE w/Brady has scored 513 points. NE w/Cassel 410 points.

And last time I checked Cassel became a starter for the Chiefs for a few years before he was injured this year. So your argument isn't that strong

That's a lie.

The last time Brady was hurt for the whole season, the Pats started a qb who hadn't seen play time since high school and they won 11 games. Mallet is way better than Cassell.

This is getting utterly rediculous, Brady was hurt in 2008, last time I checked four regular seasons have been played since then. People who think that Brady isn't valueable to his team b/c of what NE did w/o in him in 2008, FOUR SEASONS AGO, need to give me some facts or stats to back it up. The 2011 Pats had a horrible Defense with no running game, regardless of what they had four seasons ago; this NE team would have folded w/o Brady, based on what I saw from their running game and defense THIS YEAR. 2008 was a long long time ago.

My MVP vote is for Troy Aikman, Dallas has one only 1 playoff game without him and been a post season joke ever since he retired.

This is getting utterly rediculous, Brady was hurt in 2008, last time I checked four regular seasons have been played since then. People who think that Brady isn't valueable to his team b/c of what NE did w/o in him in 2008, FOUR SEASONS AGO, need to give me some facts or stats to back it up. The 2011 Pats had a horrible Defense with no running game, regardless of what they had four seasons ago; this NE team would have folded w/o Brady, based on what I saw from their running game and defense THIS YEAR. 2008 was a long long time ago.

My MVP vote is for Troy Aikman, Dallas has one only 1 playoff game without him and been a post season joke ever since he retired.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I never said Brady wasn't valuable look at the post. I said that the Pats wouldn't fold without him. Look at the past two times a team under Belichick had its starting quarterback injured for the season. A no-name named Matt Cassell led them to an 11-5 record, and a no-name named Tom Brady won a Super Bowl. Brady is one of the best QBs ever, but Belichick is imo the best coach ever, and its not even close.

Pretty ballsy statement. But I wouldn't put him above Lombardi or Paul Brown. Or even Walsh for that matter.

That is a ballsy statement especially what his record was prior to Brady when he was with Cleveland. Tom Landery is up there too for inventing the shotgun.

And with Jim Harbaugh leading the 49ners to the Super Bowl so soon with the same team that Singletary had, I'd say the jury is still out on who the greatest coach is as of yet.

It's still Rodgers. Brees second. Those should be the only two guys who get any votes, though some a-hole from Boston will throw Brady a vote.

Pretty ballsy statement. But I wouldn't put him above Lombardi or Paul Brown. Or even Walsh for that matter.

The Patriots have been the team of the decade with who playing for the team? Moss is the only player that played in his prime and was proven on another team. The Patriots are one of the few teams ever to be better as a team than individuals. That's the mark of a great coach.

Tom Landry didn't invent the shotgun.

You are correct, the shotgun formation was invented by Howard "Red" Hickey, who, as the head coach of the San Francisco 49ers, unveiled the new formation in a game against the Baltimore Colts in November, 1960, in order to give his quarterback more time to evade the Colts' awesome pass rush. The 49ers won the game, and later Hickey, as an assistant coach, convinced Dallas Cowboys head coach Tom Landry to use the formation, leading to its use throughout the NFL.

Thanks for correcting me. :)