Who is wearing masks?

Dr. Scott Atlas, a senior fellow at Stanford’s Hoover Institution and the former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center: “We like the fact that there’s a lot of cases in low-risk populations because that’s exactly how we are going to get herd immunity, population immunity. When low-risk people with no significant problem handling this virus, which is basically 99% of people, get this and they become immune ... they block the pathways of connectivity to more contagious, older, sicker people.”

There are seven coronaviruses circulating among the human population and an effective vaccine has never been developed for any of them. Herd immunity is what will save us but instead we are told to wear masks and wait for the government to tell us it is safe.

There are seven coronaviruses circulating among the human population and an effective vaccine has never been developed for any of them. Herd immunity is what will save us but instead we are told to wear masks and wait for the government to tell us it is safe.

Here we go again, another conserviclone.

Take the "we" and "us" out of your constant whining. Go lick rails, absolutely no one has stopped you from the beginning to now. Go herding! smh

I think POTUS needs to go to a down south to a Covid party. Get the virus, intubated and put in a prone position. Let's all see if it's 99% harmless. LOL!

I think POTUS needs to go to a down south to a Covid party. Get the virus, intubated and put in a prone position. Let's all see if it's 99% harmless. LOL!

Why would he do that? He's over 70 and doing what you suggest would be like the POTUS going to a room full of kids with the flu.

But then again we don't shut down the whole country over the flu every year.

Well our county is in the red. So DeWine made a mandatory mask ordinance. I'm not wearing one
Why would he do that? He's over 70 and doing what you suggest would be like the POTUS going to a room full of kids with the flu.

But then again we don't shut down the whole country over the flu every year.
Then you will die.

Twice.

Got word that at the baseball tournament this weekend in columbus area that they will make everyone wear a mask at the games.....

...we will see about that....

Then you will die.

Twice.

Got word that at the baseball tournament this weekend in columbus area that they will make everyone wear a mask at the games.....

...we will see about that....

If you wear your gas mask, I want to see pictures!

My county is mandated to wear masks beginning today as well. We've had TWO deaths since this thing started...the hospitals are empty...but we have to wear masks. And it's only because a city in the very southern part of the county has a migrant farm with an outbreak. Masks don't help. Masks might help. Masks are mandatory. I'm sure in 2 months they'll tell us masks are useless.

Just drove past an outdoor basketball court. It was packed, 20-30 guys... not one mask. But please tell me again how not wearing a mask in Kroger is the problem

Biked past a soccer field today where ~20 teens - male and female - were playing frisbee football. Looked and sounded like they were having a good time. Way cool.

Biked past a soccer field today where ~20 teens - male and female - were playing frisbee football. Looked and sounded like they were having a good time. Way cool.
Yeah, I’m not ragging only the guys playing b-ball, they’re just living their life.

If you wear your gas mask, I want to see pictures!
Apparently the mandatory mask they promoted was just lip service.....thankfully....as I only own the gas mask and none of those silly things ya city slickers are wearing...

My county is mandated to wear masks beginning today as well. We've had TWO deaths since this thing started...the hospitals are empty...but we have to wear masks. And it's only because a city in the very southern part of the county has a migrant farm with an outbreak. Masks don't help. Masks might help. Masks are mandatory. I'm sure in 2 months they'll tell us masks are useless.

Either that or "The new norm"

I had to laugh at Tom Hanks calling out people not wearing masks because he doesnt respect them. He was friends with Jeffrey Epstein. Delusional

My county was mandated to wear masks starting on Wednesday at 6pm. And on Thursday at 2pm, the mandate was lifted. You can't make this stuff up.

We wear them in all stores. When I do go to the office, I wear it around the building but not in my office.

It is a general courtesy to wear it in public; everyone should. Plus I have a couple of sweet Columbus Blue Jacket masks so I don't mind so much.

I agree it’s a courtesy for others. We wear them for ourselves and others. Those “never wearers“ are only thinking of themselves and that’s a major problem in our country today.

Haven't been on this site for a few weeks. It's amazing that the orange turd and all of his tards are finally wearing masks. It's to late, the cats out of the bag. We had a chance to get this thing under control, but the stupid s had to make it political. Thanks! Sports, schools, and the everything else will be impacted by this complete piece of human excrement. Thanks a lot, S!

Haven't been on this site for a few weeks. It's amazing that the orange turd and all of his tards are finally wearing masks. It's to late, the cats out of the bag. We had a chance to get this thing under control, but the stupid s had to make it political. Thanks! Sports, schools, and the everything else will be impacted by this complete piece of human excrement. Thanks a lot, S!

I would have thought that the cat was let out of the bag back in March & April when they told us we didn't need to wear masks.

. It wasn’t any us out in the streets rioting. And if it were that important, they should have pushed this back in April, not lied and told us masks weren’t necessary.

I wear one any time I might interact with other people, and that includes walking down a street. When the temperature is 110, I readily admit it's very uncomfortable.