Who is wearing masks?

Oh okay, well, you. You’re spazzing pboy. You. Hope this helps.

I’m not spazzing out, quite calm and clearheaded. That’s why I’m able to see you using this as trap to deflect. There’s no tangible way to prove I’m not spazzing out, so we get in this circular argument which drifts away from the ultimate point, which is you’re a crappy person.

I’m not spazzing out, quite calm and clearheaded. That’s why I’m able to see you using this as trap to deflect. There’s no tangible way to prove I’m not spazzing out, so we get in this circular argument which drifts away from the ultimate point, which is you’re a crappy person.
Incorrect, the point is you’re a spazz. There is ample evidence of that on here and irl. ??‍♂️

Incorrect, the point is you’re a spazz. There is ample evidence of that on here and irl. ??‍♂️
There’s no evidence I’m currently spazzing, your opinion is not evidence. And let’s not forget there’s real life evidence you’re an arrogant tool, that’s why your first wife left you

I Dayton will fine you 85 buck if I don't wear one.......

Yeah. Who is gonna walk around and give tickets for that?

Has anyone here been tested? I got tested last week and came back negative. National guard in KY is doing mass drive through testing. I was a little surprised how deep my nasal cavity is.

There’s no evidence I’m currently spazzing, your opinion is not evidence. And let’s not forget there’s real life evidence you’re an arrogant tool, that’s why your first wife left you
Dude, you have a serious problem with making stuff up about people and assuming things happen in their lives. You do this on the Elder thread all the time when you're backed in to a corner and called out for your lunacy.

Dude, you have a serious problem with making stuff up about people and assuming things happen in their lives. You do this on the Elder thread all the time when you're backed in to a corner and called out for your lunacy.

You’re confusing me with Trey and I’ve been on this site long enough to know EP is an arrogant a**

In Cincinnati the fine will be $25 except during happy hour on Friday when it will drop to $9.99.