Who is wearing masks?

My brother and his teenage son were "home" from the Washington DC area over the weekend. My brother is a lawyer with DTRA. "The Defense Threat Reduction Agency enables the Department of Defense, the United States Government and International partners to counter and deter weapons of mass destruction (That includes biological.) and improvised threat networks."

During the Zika virus scare he had a lot of background information, domestic and foreign.

During the Ebola outbreak he was involved in some of the legal work involving vaccines and treatments and again had the full story on anything we were hearing on the news.

He had a lot of specific knowledge about Covid and other corona viruses.

He does not wear a mask unless required.

He thinks kids should go back to school in the fall and stay there unless they individually are sick.

I defer to his expertise.

Not sure why we politicize and polarize everything. I would have the same expectations for mask-wearing in a suburban grocery store and an urban BLM protest. I know plenty of Republicans (like me) that use masks in public circumstances. Plenty of Democrats too.

Masks are just common sense, and common courtesy. Just do it.
Go ahead.
I wont stop you from using a mask.
More power to you.

My brother and his teenage son were "home" from the Washington DC area over the weekend. My brother is a lawyer with DTRA. "The Defense Threat Reduction Agency enables the Department of Defense, the United States Government and International partners to counter and deter weapons of mass destruction (That includes biological.) and improvised threat networks."

During the Zika virus scare he had a lot of background information, domestic and foreign.

During the Ebola outbreak he was involved in some of the legal work involving vaccines and treatments and again had the full story on anything we were hearing on the news.

He had a lot of specific knowledge about Covid and other corona viruses.

He does not wear a mask unless required.

He thinks kids should go back to school in the fall and stay there unless they individually are sick.

I defer to his expertise.
So you’re brother is part of the swampy deep state.

Really hate to be a Debbie downer, but the immunity only lasts for an average of 4 months. This means until there's a vaccine there will be 70% of the population of the USA get this virus. All of you non mask users might think about going to church and saving your souls. Not wanting to be political even though I've debased this idiot POTUS, it's going to get pretty bad. Older people need to get their affairs prepared.

Greed has taken over the nation. MLB may never come back the way it once was. In this this current environment, I'd care less to see spoiled babies make millions for playing baseball. Screw baseball it's boring and no one cares during football season. Good luck with the 60 game schedule. Maybe the sorry Marge Schott racist team might do something, but I doubt it. Cincinnati and WLW is the propaganda station for the bigots of our society.

I went to our little "Concert in the Park" last night. Saw a 50's and 60's group called the Bulldogs. I would guess 350 people there. Most of them were older people. I counted 8 masks. I guess most of the locals aren't buying into the masks theory. Or they just don't care. They weren't social distancing either.

For those interested in getting both sides of this debate. Sort of like getting a second opinion when your doctor recommends a medical procedure. And given the CDC's track record so far a 2nd opinion is mandatory IMO.

I went to our little "Concert in the Park" last night. Saw a 50's and 60's group called the Bulldogs. I would guess 350 people there. Most of them were older people. I counted 8 masks. I guess most of the locals aren't buying into the masks theory. Or they just don't care. They weren't social distancing either.
thats because the news of covid has hit SW MC yet....

Is the time where we get to talk about all the doctors lawyers and scientists that we know? The scientific community is always in complete agreement about everything, all the time. It is rather eye opening the vastly different theories/thoughts on coronavirus from people with letters behind their names

I'll tell you who's not wearing masks and there the ones that support this get on your knees and lick Putin's c@ck POTUS!

For those interested in getting both sides of this debate. Sort of like getting a second opinion when your doctor recommends a medical procedure. And given the CDC's track record so far a 2nd opinion is mandatory IMO.

Russell Blaylock is a full fledged conspiracy loon.

I did both ??‍♂️

He’s a serious kook though, you should be ashamed.

I was thinking the one to be ashamed is you. Arguing that healthy people should all mask up and focusing on the number of cases while ignoring the more important death & ICU totals. And to what purpose? To crash the economy and scare the hell out of people so Biden can beat Trump in the election?

Your pessimism is pathetic. You are pushing an agenda that would make the covid outbreak look like the Black Death.

I was thinking the one to be ashamed is you. Arguing that healthy people should all mask up and focusing on the number of cases while ignoring the more important death & ICU totals. And to what purpose? To crash the economy and scare the hell out of people so Biden can beat Trump in the election?

Your pessimism is pathetic. You are pushing an agenda that would make the covid outbreak look like the Black Death.
Lol, you’re losing it. Sorry you posted a kook’s opinion from a hack website.

Picked up my buddy to play 9 holes.

Took him home. Went to Sherwin-Williams.

Went home.

Went back to Sherwin-Williams to get my paint.

Shopped at Aldi.

The girl in the pro shop was ?. Nobody else.

:)

Pence is advocating the use of masking by the public. What a weird administration. They refuse to give a unified position. Inexcusable really.