Who is wearing masks?

Dr. Scott Atlas, a senior fellow at Stanford’s Hoover Institution and the former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center: “We like the fact that there’s a lot of cases in low-risk populations because that’s exactly how we are going to get herd immunity, population immunity. When low-risk people with no significant problem handling this virus, which is basically 99% of people, get this and they become immune ... they block the pathways of connectivity to more contagious, older, sicker people.”

There are seven coronaviruses circulating among the human population and an effective vaccine has never been developed for any of them. Herd immunity is what will save us but instead we are told to wear masks and wait for the government to tell us it is safe.
Go self infect yourself, then you’ll be able to do whatever you want.

Okay pboy, lol.
If one of the notably right wing posters lobbed out a blanket statement calling anyone pro choice a “”, wouldn’t you respond back knowing, that even if you don’t see yourself as a “”, the general statement was directed at you

If one of the notably right wing posters lobbed out a blanket statement calling anyone pro choice a “”, wouldn’t you respond back knowing, that even if you don’t see yourself as a “”, the general statement was directed at you
I don’t respond to “lib-tard” posts.

I made a joke. Jesus.

It didn’t seem like a joke, but whatever. I was more annoyed bc I’ve been pretty clear, I don’t think Trump is a “good” person, but I think there’s a growing faction of Radical Left Wing extremists that want to destroy the country and Mod Dems can’t control them.

It didn’t seem like a joke, but whatever. I was more annoyed bc I’ve been pretty clear, I don’t think Trump is a “good” person, but I think there’s a growing faction of Radical Left Wing extremists that want to destroy the country and Mod Dems encourage them.
Fixed it for you.

This stupid blamed it on the mask. Saw him walking around during the Hog Barr hearing like a total dork. No mask. Hope he doesn't die like 9 9 9.

To answer the original question, because I'm late...

I do. Work mandates it.
I also have a few design options to match outfits.

200.gif

but I think there’s a growing faction of Radical Left Wing extremists that want to destroy the country and Mod Dems can’t control them.
They probably would not want to control them other than getting them to the voting booth. After that? They'd be wise to find a way. To do that, they'll have to know the different motives of the participants.

I don't assume those protesting are in general trying to destroy the country. We've all met that person that finds destruction or inhibiting someone else's success, success for themselves because they can say "I did that," and they don't have to get wet doing it. So I believe those exist in the movement. But most? They probably think their motives are good and not self-serving and that the country would be better if it thought like they do. They're probably wrong.

They probably would not want to control them other than getting them to the voting booth. After that? They'd be wise to find a way. To do that, they'll have to know the different motives of the participants.

I don't assume those protesting are in general trying to destroy the country. We've all met that person that finds destruction or inhibiting someone else's success, success for themselves because they can say "I did that," and they don't have to get wet doing it. So I believe those exist in the movement. But most? They probably think their motives are good and not self-serving and that the country would be better if it thought like they do. They're probably wrong.
Those protesting in Portland and Seattle absolutely want to destroy the country

Those protesting in Portland and Seattle absolutely want to destroy the country
Maybe they are using the trump negotiation method by putting out crazy demands to win by giving up some. Apparently it’s valid when trump does it....and it trolls the libs, which is apparently a good thing too.

Maybe they are using the trump negotiation method by putting out crazy demands to win by giving up some. Apparently it’s valid when trump does it....and it trolls the libs, which is apparently a good thing too.
If by crazy demands, you mean destruction of property and assaulting police officers