Who is now out of a job because DeWine over reacts and closes bars and restaurants?

My cop buddy says there will be a gradual shut down of everything till April then there will be a complete lockdown. Take that for what it’s worth. Martial law? Who knows. He just texted me.

My cop buddy says there will be a gradual shut down of everything till April then there will be a complete lockdown. Take that for what it’s worth. Martial law? Who knows. He just texted me.
We are only taking reports over the phone and only going to emergencies. The courts have basically shut down

Maybe slightly off topic, but WFMJ in Youngstown is reporting over 100 poll workers have called off for Tuesday in Mahoning County. If this is also happening in other counties, and other states, could lead to some MAJOR lines on election day. They also showed a clip of people going to the BOE for early voting. The lines seem pretty long there, presumably voters trying to avoid potential Tuesday crowds

They're still allowed to be open for carry-out services, I believe.

Difficult to say if it's warranted or if it will help. The virus has been in Ohio undocumented for over a month. It's likely nearing peak spread.

I have a nephew who manages a bar in Chicago who is now out of work because Illinois did the same thing as Ohio.

From what I've heard, the problem in China was a lot worse than what China is reporting. We need to watch Italy closely because they delayed taking steps to stop the spread of the virus but have since locked down the country. Trump shutting down China travel in January is playing a big role in flattening the curve. In Italy, the Northern Region that is being hit the hardest has a lot of Chinese Immigrants and there was a lot of travel between that region and China that went unchecked far too long.

Maybe slightly off topic, but WFMJ in Youngstown is reporting over 100 poll workers have called off for Tuesday in Mahoning County. If this is also happening in other counties, and other states, could lead to some MAJOR lines on election day. They also showed a clip of people going to the BOE for early voting. The lines seem pretty long there, presumably voters trying to avoid potential Tuesday crowds
Cuyahoga (Cleveland) reported big shortages of poll workers because of old-timers calling off. I volunteered and went to a 2 hour training today. A couple other youngerish ppl in my training. Voting checkin done on ipads this time so that'll hopefully speed things up

... It's likely nearing peak spread.
Not yet, maybe in May.

I lost my part-time job when the schools closed.

I cleared over a thousand books off my shelves last summer and they closed the public library Saturday without warning. I kept all my Elmore Leonard's though.

803f3a6.png

Cuyahoga (Cleveland) reported big shortages of poll workers because of old-timers calling off. I volunteered and went to a 2 hour training today. A couple other youngerish ppl in my training. Voting checkin done on ipads this time so that'll hopefully speed things up

will only increase the lines. Old people turn out to vote, old people struggle with technology.

I have a nephew who manages a bar in Chicago who is now out of work because Illinois did the same thing as Ohio.

From what I've heard, the problem in China was a lot worse than what China is reporting. We need to watch Italy closely because they delayed taking steps to stop the spread of the virus but have since locked down the country. Trump shutting down China travel in January is playing a big role in flattening the curve. In Italy, the Northern Region that is being hit the hardest has a lot of Chinese Immigrants and there was a lot of travel between that region and China that went unchecked far too long.
China covering something up? What kind of nonsense is this?