Who are the best players your team has faced this season?

CJK84

Marion Local's opponents through the first five weeks and top players from each school.

1. Chaminade Julienne - Ryan Peltier - Eagles qb was under constant pressure from Flyer pass rush, and several good throws were dropped, so not a big night statistically, but still obviously a quality qb.

2. Patrick Henry - #45 (Wil Morrow?) - if it's Morrow, he's particularly impressive because he's apparently only a soph ... made a lot of tackles and disrupted ML offense from his middle lb spot.

3. Coldwater - Ben Wenning - Cav running back and receiver had a more than solid outing against the Flyers ... versatile athlete.

4. Minster - Jared Huelsman - excellent running and throwing qb ... he seems to be 90% of the Cats' offense

5. Versailles - Kurtis Rutschilling - tough and instinctive running back and great middle linebacker ... consistently gets to the ball carrier and makes the tackle.

StateChampion2012

Kenton: Jarron Sharp Quarterback. Quick and has a decent arm.

Clinton-Massie: Probably that big running back that played Linebacker (I can not remember his name)

Marion Local: Nate Bruns. 6'6'' big quarterback with a big arm Honorable Mention: That Habodaz (Spelling?) kid

Fort Recovery: Will Homan. Powerful back with breakaway speed

St Henry: Daylon Lange. Good QB that makes great decisions and and is mobile so he could take off at anytime

Indiandad

Marion Local's opponents through the first five weeks and top players from each school.

1. Chaminade Julienne - Ryan Peltier - Eagles qb was under constant pressure from Flyer pass rush, and several good throws were dropped, so not a big night statistically, but still obviously a quality qb.

2. Patrick Henry - #45 (Wil Morrow?) - if it's Morrow, he's particularly impressive because he's apparently only a soph ... made a lot of tackles and disrupted ML offense from his middle lb spot.

3. Coldwater - Ben Wenning - Cav running back and receiver had a more than solid outing against the Flyers ... versatile athlete.

4. Minster - Jared Huelsman - excellent running and throwing qb ... he seems to be 90% of the Cats' offense

5. Versailles - Kurtis Rutschilling - tough and instinctive running back and great middle linebacker ... consistently gets to the ball carrier and makes the tackle.
Of these 5, who is the best?

I did not see Valley View so I can not comment on them but of the rest, Huelsman (Minster) is hands down the best.

bigkat

I can't disagree with Huelsman - he's quite good.
Pretty good on Defense too...

I thought Bruns looked good and if he gets a better touch on the ball, gosh he could be really really good

Homan---- stud RB , great open field tackler, brings some THUD to his hits.... he is a DUDE!!

Fort Loramie has a tough runner in Mike Hoying #45 is good on both sides of the ball

St. John's had a pretty good QB, and some hitters on defense

Covington, pretty young team, felt their team came up and hit, interesting how this team develops

TroyTrojan05

Hargrove- Trotwood
Lyburtus- Bellefontaine

Still have to face Gordon and Bowser from Sidney

Hargrove and Bowser are real contenders for Mr. Ohio