Who are some standouts coming into this year?

Jim and Joe Uline twin brothers both transfers into Princeton , father is alumni retired military, Jim is left handed pitcher 6’3” 175 been clocked low 80’s , Joe is 5’11, 170 3rd basemen 7 hr 375 average in summer ball

Badin has a number of standouts returning in 2020-LHP and Charlotte U commit, Spencer Giesting-RHP and Campbell U commit, Cade Boxrucker-Inf and Charlotte commit, Sergio DeCello(class of 21) plus 1B Kaden Kimbrell will be committing in the near future. Also have to include OF Josh Hegemann, a 3 sport standout will be play college baseball if that is the sport he chooses to pursue.
Big season on the horizon for the Rams.

Lincolnview Sophomore Landon Price - LH pitcher

Minster Senior Austin Brown LH pitcher

Coldwater Senior Noah Miller 1B

Badin has a number of standouts returning in 2020-LHP and Charlotte U commit, Spencer Giesting-RHP and Campbell U commit, Cade Boxrucker-Inf and Charlotte commit, Sergio DeCello(class of 21) plus 1B Kaden Kimbrell will be committing in the near future. Also have to include OF Josh Hegemann, a 3 sport standout will be play college baseball if that is the sport he chooses to pursue.
Big season on the horizon for the Rams.
Lots of talent on that club. I like your senior catcher. But lets hope the coach plays who is performing at that time and not who just those that have a reputation otherwise the Rams will not meet their potential. If they were in D2, like they should be, they would be a state favorite.

Last edited:
Regarding Badin, I’m sure the coaching staff plays the most deserving players with or without the reputation.
As for their season, with multiple D1 commits one would have to think they are also one of the favorites in the large school division as well.

The season is short. If a guy doesn't hit, he should not be playing or at least hitting in the middle of the line -up. But The Rams challenge is that to get out of the region they have to beat Moller, X, Lasalle, Mason, East, West, West Clermont, Turpin and they all have multiple D1 commits (especially Mason, geesh)

The season is short. If a guy doesn't hit, he should not be playing or at least hitting in the middle of the line -up. But The Rams challenge is that to get out of the region they have to beat Moller, X, Lasalle, Mason, East, West, West Clermont, Turpin and they all have multiple D1 commits (especially Mason, geesh)

Want some cheese with that whine?

Gavin Bruni, Alliance going to be a Junior. Great pitcher
Really looking forward to seeing this kid pitch, I know Marlington has a couple good ones as well so EBC should be fun to keep an eye on.

Jackson's team this year has quite a few players that have already signed to my knowledge-names are escaping me right now though.

This is the last year Badin will be D1, but unfortunately the super small D1 schools like Edgewood/Talawanda etc. will remain as tournament scrimmage games for the Lakotas/Moellers of the state. The difference being those small D1 schools get their kids from their enrollment area whereas Badin gets theirs from all over the county. Hence the large multiplier.

My friend's kid is from the Ross school district. He happens to live closer to Badin than to Ross High School. He is at least a multiplier of by 2 maybe even 3. Sometimes these rules have unintended consequences.

Really looking forward to seeing this kid pitch, I know Marlington has a couple good ones as well so EBC should be fun to keep an eye on.

Jackson's team this year has quite a few players that have already signed to my knowledge-names are escaping me right now though.
The EBC race will be a good one with marlington and alliance...
I know from Jackson you have
Trent Jones Ohio State
Benny Hymes. Walsh
Jake aleman. Malone
Peter Taylor. Akron
That’s just who I know

In the Suburban League a few names I am aware of are:

Brandon Golubski - LHP (Tallmadge)
Luke Thomas - IF (Tallmadge)
Zack Common - IF/RHP (Kent Roosevelt)
Will Carpenter - IF/RHP (Aurora)