Who are some of the top Jr. High wrestlers this year?

lang78

Seems like a lot of great ones moved on last year, who are some of the top ones returning for this year?

Logan Ours
Elijah Spencer
Wyatt Richter
Drake Cerny
Mason Brugh
Pablo Castro
Pierce Taylor
Nate Burnett
Ismael Ayoub
Dylan Fishback
Antwaun Burns
Brody Conley

Nolan Gessler
Gavin Owens
Maddox Simcoe will make some noise!

Unless there is another Jake Evans I don't know about...he's a freshman.

Why does threads always have to get side tracked about hold backs or age of kids. Who cares and lets get back to naming the JH studs.

Why does threads always have to get side tracked about hold backs or age of kids. Who cares and lets get back to naming the JH studs.

I don’t think think you can be declared a “stud” until at least HS or you’re driving to middle school.

What weight is he ?

88. Has been on the mat since he was three. Only training until this point. MMA, jui jitsu, folk style, and free style. His grandpa said this is the year he gets to compete.
Kid is a powerhouse. I've never seen anyone that can do sets of 100 pull-ups, genetic freak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
:banana:

88. Has been on the mat since he was three. Only training until this point. MMA, jui jitsu, folk style, and free style. His grandpa said this is the year he gets to compete.
Kid is a powerhouse. I've never seen anyone that can do sets of 100 pull-ups, genetic freak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk