White Sox promote Buddy Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat you by 24 minutes again Elder too slow for Colerain

The only difference is that e_p didn't break any rules. And too slow? Since we're in the pro-baseball forum you must be talking about in baseball, right? How many state titles does Colerain have?

Reading some of the comments though, White Sox fans don't seem to happy about the promotion as evidenced by this guy:

JoeSantoro1958
I guess Bell was given a promotion for developing all of those amazing players for the Sox in recent years, huh?

Yappi.com is serious business.

No its not....Since I started here in 2001, it has degraded to young 20 year olds that don't know their bum from their elbow. Sniping at each other. This forum is the worst.

No one comes on here because the four or five diaper wearers who don't know jack about the sport, would rather restrict people from it than engage in open debate.

After a thread gets over 100 posts it becomes too hard to find topical information. The older posts are out of date. Whenever someone responds to an old post they end up repeating what 10 other people have already said.

No its not....Since I started here in 2001, it has degraded to young 20 year olds that don't know their bum from their elbow. Sniping at each other. This forum is the worst.

No one comes on here because the four or five diaper wearers who don't know jack about the sport, would rather restrict people from it than engage in open debate.

After a thread gets over 100 posts it becomes too hard to find topical information. The older posts are out of date. Whenever someone responds to an old post they end up repeating what 10 other people have already said.
I wasn't being serious. No one should be taking an Internet message board that seriously in the first place.

Everything was fine until you arrived.

LOL not that he's going to vote anyway, but I've worked with colgar before. I would hope I'd have that vote locked up.

You got it homey....nothing against JHubbs he is one of the better posters on here but got to stick with the Colerain guy. Where do I vote? And what am I voting on?

You got it homey....nothing against JHubbs he is one of the better posters on here but got to stick with the Colerain guy. Where do I vote? And what am I voting on?

Hey, try to stay on topic. Weren't you the one complaining about people not talking baseball?!?!

I talked to a White Sox fan friend of mine. He doesn't like the promotion. He doesn't feel like the W.Sox players are developing like they should.

Sweet! Go to the general board and vote for me for poster of the year :thumb:

Don't vote for twbb, he's an Elder guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.