White Privilege

I am not defending anyone. All racists, regardless of affiliation should be held accountable for their crimes, whether it be be Proud Boys, blm, or the kkk. I'm sure you agree, RIGHT?
Of course, then why criticize what I said. Are you one of those guys who feels like he has to make a comment even when you have nothing to say. Talk about not bringing anything new to the forum.

Of course, then why criticize what I said. Are you one of those guys who feels like he has to make a comment even when you have nothing to say. Talk about not bringing anything new to the forum.

If you buy into the bullshitt narrative of "white privilege", you are damn right you are going to get called out, every single time.
Enough of this bs social engineering.

If you buy into the bullshitt narrative of "white privilege", you are damn right you are going to get called out, every single time.
Enough of this bs social engineering.
It’s obvious. It’s everywhere. You could really see a black mob making it into the Capitol. There is an obvious double standard. Blacks are judged differently.

It’s obvious. It’s everywhere. You could really see a black mob making it into the Capitol. There is an obvious double standard. Blacks are judged differently.

Yes a lot were, protected by politicians and slush funds, did 100's times more damage, caused a lot more death, and were released in massive numbers, most to commit more crimes.

At least you get that part right, well done!!

Silence= violence LOL

1610505915821.png

Yes a lot were, protected by politicians and slush funds, did 100's times more damage, caused a lot more death, and were released in massive numbers, most to commit more crimes.

At least you get that part right, well done!!
The Capitol is different moron. You can’t grasp the main point here. Blacks are judged differently.

Come again. I really don’t know what you’re suggesting. By the way the questions were asked to every kid. A few white boys raised their hand to both of the questions I mentioned. All the black guys and most of the black girls did. No white girls did, but none of the white kids seemed surprised at all.
So what?

Police and prosecutors routinely treat white domestic terrorists with kid gloves, but use the full force of the law against protesters calling for an end to police violence against Black people.

Police and prosecutors routinely treat white domestic terrorists with kid gloves, but use the full force of the law against protesters calling for an end to police violence against Black people.
People burning down police stations are domestic terrorists as well , faux malcolm x

White privilege is and will always be the tool of the Marxists. They know the only way to gain real power is to divide the nation. It is just a derivation of class struggle.