Which District final game are you attending?!

SirStanley

I'm planning on attending Moeller-Mason. Should be a great game and isn't too far away.

My second choice is Indian Hill-Monroe, but I'm not traveling that far tonight.

Stay dry, everybody! Thank goodness for turf fields!

Moeller Mason will be a great one.

I’d love to see St. X Carroll or Lakota East Beavercreek as well. Some great games scheduled at the same time tonight!

I will be attending the St. X vs. Dayton Carroll game. It's a rematch from last year that St. X ended up winning. Should be a good one. Winner of this game plays winner of the Moeller vs. Mason game which would set up another very good Regional Semi match.

Mason had to play their 3rd string keeper (freshman) against West. Their 1st string keeper injured his meniscus in practice a couple weeks ago, and is out for the rest of the season. He was instrumental in their tie vs Moeller earlier in the season.

I am going to Cedarville for a 5 o'clock women's game v Walsh University. I have a relative who plays for Walsh. That makes Beavercreek my quickest drive post game , so I will be attending Tippecanoe v Alter. I saw their regular season game in person, so it should be fun.

Mason had to play their 3rd string keeper (freshman) against West. Their 1st string keeper injured his meniscus in practice a couple weeks ago, and is out for the rest of the season. He was instrumental in their tie vs Moeller earlier in the season.

Not many freshmen get to play for Mason. And quite the circumstances. Definitely will be a player to watch in the future! Thanks for the info.

I am going to Cedarville for a 5 o'clock women's game v Walsh University. I have a relative who plays for Walsh. That makes Beavercreek my quickest drive post game , so I will be attending Tippecanoe v Alter. I saw their regular season game in person, so it should be fun.

That's what I call a great day of soccer!

(I'm disappointed that all the games -- at least that I know of -- are at 7 pm.)

I will be attending the St. X vs. Dayton Carroll game. It's a rematch from last year that St. X ended up winning. Should be a good one. Winner of this game plays winner of the Moeller vs. Mason game which would set up another very good Regional Semi match.
This would be my first choice otherwise. Nephew plays club with Connor Bailey, the Osterholdt twins and Ben El Cid.
Should be another good one between these two.

Fourth string. Both varsity goalies were injured. The third and fourth goalie (if that is what they are called) did a great job stepping in and getting experience.