Where's horsehead?

BlackHawk

AKA cabezadecaballo. It looks like he hasn't posted in a couple weeks and he usually posts daily. Hopefully, he's OK. Does anybody know?

AKA cabezadecaballo. It looks like he hasn't posted in a couple weeks and he usually posts daily. Hopefully, he's OK. Does anybody know?
I knew immediately who you were referring to. LOL Methinks he may be around though there is another conspicuous absence.

That said, hope he didn't have to make a trip to Case Western.

I knew immediately who you were referring to. LOL Methinks he may be around though there is another conspicuous absence.

That said, hope he didn't have to make a trip to Case Western.
Another conspicuous missing yappster? Who would that be?

I'm sure Yappi has such info. There was a similar case about 5 or 6 years ago when someone disappeared suddenly. Yappi was able to get and give a few details. I always enjoyed horsehead and his take on life. I hope it's simply the strain of life keeping him away from here and not something more permanent.

I'm sure Yappi has such info. There was a similar case about 5 or 6 years ago when someone disappeared suddenly. Yappi was able to get and give a few details. I always enjoyed horsehead and his take on life. I hope it's simply the strain of life keeping him away from here and not something more permanent.
I believe LCD was the poster from years ago.

Sadly, two yappi posters have passed in the recent few months: Bevo (real name Dave Plott) and Monclova Steve (real name Stephen Gray). Both were regular contributors to the "Doubledribble, the AARP Boys and Diva" thread in the General Board. Monclova Steve also posted regularly in the "Cincinnati Reds" thread, if I remember correctly. Bevo passed from Covid-19 and Monclova Steve from leukemia. When they suddenly stopped posting, some caring yappi posters took notice and searched for answers and found the sad news. RIP Dave Plott and Stephen Gray. You are both missed.

D4fan, you did recall that cabe was taking care of his parents. Let's hope that's the case.

I had no idea Monclova Steve passed. I really appreciated his posts. Very good guy. That sucks.

Post #8,130 from the AARP Boys thread. From Diva:

Hello, Gentlemen,

Look back on February 18, 2020, at post #7972. Monclova Steve said he has some important medical issues he's trying to take care of. I messaged him to find out if he's okay a few days later.

On April 12, I asked him how he's doing. He wrote in his reply that he had an inoperable form of leukemia and didn't know how long he had to live. He asked me not to tell anyone yet, and I told him I would keep his secret.

I wrote again on May 5 to see how he was. Mrs. Monclova wrote back on May 12 that she lost her husband on April 22 at home, surrounded by his family. She said that because of his health issues, he was limited in his physical activities. This site was an important way for him to stay connected to the outside world. She says, "Thanks to all for providing a pleasant diversion for both of us."

Monclova Steve was always so kind, always respectful, always aware that "there is a lady in the room", which I have always appreciated. He will be so greatly missed.

I hope he and Bevo are meeting and having a good talk, and listening to that rock and roll band in heaven.

I believe LCD was the poster from years ago.

Sadly, two yappi posters have passed in the recent few months: Bevo (real name Dave Plott) and Monclova Steve (real name Stephen Gray). Both were regular contributors to the "Doubledribble, the AARP Boys and Diva" thread in the General Board. Monclova Steve also posted regularly in the "Cincinnati Reds" thread, if I remember correctly. Bevo passed from Covid-19 and Monclova Steve from leukemia. When they suddenly stopped posting, some caring yappi posters took notice and searched for answers and found the sad news. RIP Dave Plott and Stephen Gray. You are both missed.

D4fan, you did recall that cabe was taking care of his parents. Let's hope that's the case.
I didn’t see Steve died. He seemed like a genuinely good man. :(